Names Searched Right Now:

A sister for Kwan and Steve--Gilmore Girls

So I am part of a fanfiction group on Twitter and I play both the roles of Lane Kim-Van Gerbig and Zach Van Gerbig, and in the fan fic they have just adopted a baby girl, and she needs a name, keeping in mind that:

Her brother's names are Kwan and Steve,

Their last name is Van Gerbig

Lane and Zach are in a band, and want to use a more unusual name fore this daughter.

Any ideas?

Re: A sister for Kwan and Steve--Gilmore Girls

How about Harry - after Debbie Harry? Or Janice - or Joplin? Lennon?

How about Sunday?
    It includes Sun, a common Korean name, and it's offbeat, cool, and it was used by Nicole Kidman.
    I think the previous poster's idea of Lennon is cool, but I see that for a boy.
    I remember once on Gilmore Girls Lane being really psyched about something to do with Neko Case--I think Neko fits the bill as well.

Quote Originally Posted by meghan
    So I am part of a fanfiction group on Twitter and I play both the roles of Lane Kim-Van Gerbig and Zach Van Gerbig, and in the fan fic they have just adopted a baby girl, and she needs a name, keeping in mind that:

Her brother's names are Kwan and Steve,

Their last name is Van Gerbig

Lane and Zach are in a band, and want to use a more unusual name fore this daughter.

Any ideas?
    Fun! I'm a GG fan too. Sunday is a cool suggestion except I doubt Lane and Zach would name their daughter the same as a celebrity: they are too original for that.
    How about, Kwan, Steve and....
    a few Korean possiblities...
    Hana -- means flower. Hana Lorelei is pretty.
    Mi Sun -- means beauty & goodness.
    Mi Young -- means eternal.
    OR
    Cate or Kat -- means "pure" which is the same meaning as "Zach."
    Larue -- means "the street" which is basically the same as "Lane" but cooler since it's French.
    Rory -- after Lane's best friend? or maybe middle name Lorelei?
    Ramona -- after one of Lane's favorite bands "The Ramones."
    Bowie -- after David Bowie obviously.
    Helen -- after their band "Hep Alien" which comes from an anagram of the name, Helen Pai, a producer of GG.

I think I'd definitely want to find a musical reference or connection. Since it's a fictitious name I don't think that flow with the last name is very important. Good luck!
    Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman