Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of Keith?

Do you think it's a good name? Is it better has a first or middle name?
    This name has been growing on me a lot lately, and I can't decide if I like it better as a first or middle. And, an added plus, Keith happens to be the name of my favorite political commentator (although not the only reason I've started to like the name).

Anyway, which of these options do you think sounds best?
    Keith Henry
    Keith Thomas
    Keith Jeffrey
    Henry Keith
    Anderson Keith

Any suggestions? Opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Re: What do you think of Keith?

I've always liked this name and have positive associations with it, but haven't seen it on a little kid in a while. No reason not to use something you really like though - at least it should be sort of unusual again. I think of it along with Kevin, but Kevin has retained more popularity over the years. I also think of Blake, but this is probably due more to my age (I grew up with Keith's, Blake's and Kevin's) -- what I don't get is why Blake is still so popular . . .

It is dated and boring.
    Psalm 23

From your list, I like the flow of Anderson Keith.

For me, Keith isn't very stylish (it feels 1970s to me), and I associate it with names like Bruce, Wayne, and Earl.

(I'm sorry!) :-)

Have a good night! :-)

I personally like Keith. I know 2 men named Keith and they are both very good solid guys. You might consider Keithan, Keithley Heath or Keaton as other options?