Names Searched Right Now:
Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast
    I was a name-obsessed teen! Actually, I was a name-obsessed child. My mom had two baby name books, and I'd read each of them at least twice by the time I was ten.

Names I liked when I was a teen... hm. Cedric, Patrick, Luke, and Brennan for the boys, I do remember that. For the girls, Ruby, Eileen, Elizabeth, Kathryn, Sophie. I can't remember most of them. I started my "favorite name list" document when I was fifteen, and I've just kept adding to it since, so I don't really know where it started out. All of the names I liked then are still on my list, as far as I know, because a lot of them were family names, too(I'm also kind of a family history nut). My name taste has always been a little on the old-fashioned side, and when I was a teen and discussing names with my friends, I tended to err on the side of just straight-up tradition. I secretly liked older, "clunky" names, like Ernestine and Wilhelmina, but I never could have seen myself using those names on a child, so I didn't really let myself consider them. Now that I'm older, I'm braver than I was in high school. My name list has grown massively, and it has a lot more variety. My guilty pleasure name in high school was Hermione. I grew up on the Harry Potter books(I was eight when I read the first, sixteen when the last came out), and those characters are as dear to me as my best friends. I always wanted to name a daughter Hermione, at least as a middle, but I never admitted it, and I knew that I would probably never go through with it. Now, though, I've taken the rising popularity of Isabella/Bella, Edward, and Renesmee as permission to name my daughter Hermione.

I'm under eighteen and obsessed with names
    Madison McKenzie

Leonidas Mercer (Leos), Prescott Wolfram, William Lawrence, Abram Athens, Henry Frederic, Thomas Dresden, Aleksander Jerusalem, Christopher Holden, Jonathon Day, Vincent Rory, Louis Rial, Carson Noah

Eleonora Magdalena, Vera November, Ivana Colette, Emilia Isobel, Alivia Marigold, Eliza Annika, Leola Ethel, Cecelia Jane, Romilly Elliana, Loretta Maeve, McKenna Addison

Guilty Pleasures: Percy James, Avalon Prosper (Aavie)

I'm actually only 12, still not really a teen... But I love names just as much as all of you!

Here are some combos I love-- Kieran Ezra, Finn Emmett, Mason Rhys, Cade Finley, Declan Rory, Ryker Ash, and Jakob Everett. For girls: Rose Adelaide, Hazelle Lila, Harper Story, Violetta Ivy, Bryony Sage, and Ruby Imogen.
    Erin; student, writer, Nerdfighter, and Ravenclaw
    Favorite names of the moment: Oceane & Aries.

I was a teenager only last year and have loved names since I was a little girl!

As a teen, I loved Grace and Ella for girls and Bennet and Camden for boys.
    I still love these names, but they are too common for me now.

Im 15 and super obsessive with name- I have been for as long as I can remember. My name taste has fluctuated over the years and I distinctly remember being obsessed with names Arizona and Ireland as a 9 year old.
    At the moment my favourite combos are:

GIRLS
    Alba Dorothy Mae
    Stella Reverie June
    Tavi Francesca Belle
    BOYS
    Leo William
    Archer Jude
    Caspian Peter

Does anyone else find it a million times harder to find boys names they like? I always struggle to find boys names that aren't too popular and fit with my favourite first names -hence the single middle names for the boys.
    ~ name obsessed teen from australia ~

. archer . caspian . leo . august .
    . alba . reverie . cora . beatrix . willa .