I'm 15, and I love names.

My current top combos:
    Ezra Franklin Nicholas
    Silas Henry Jeremiah
    Nehemiah Rory Daniel

Evangeline Sophia Ruth
    Eden Miriam Juliet
    Holland Anna Caroline

Not happy with the flow of the names on my list, a lot of names are just there right now to fill space while it's under construction.

Wow, this is an old post! I am 20, but have been pretty obsessed with names as long as I can remember!

Favorites circa 6th grade were Erica, Emily, Matthew, and Sean.

By 8th grade I was really into Nissa, Krystyna (for some reason I really liked using y's....), Lily, Sofia, Kristoffer, Mikhail, Sirius (this resulted from reading a Harry Potter fanfic), and Jani [Yah-nee] (a guitarist).

I still love Nissa. Other favorites include...
    Melina
    Saoirse
    Dagny
    Rosemary
    Lydia
    Karoliina
    Melissa/Melisa/Meliisa
    Klara
    Anastasia
    Arwen
    Aurora
    Kirsten
    Elsa
    Matilda
    Susanna
    Grace/Gracia
    Teresa
    Eira
    Oksana

For boys I love....
    Einar
    Bjorn
    Leif
    Pavel
    Soren
    Ruben
    Finn
    Alarik
    Felix
    Daniel
    Brooks
    Graham
    Dmitri
    Kristoffer
    Henrik
    Elessar (guilty pleasure! from LOTR)
    Illarion
    Jani
    Rowan
    Klark
    Žiga

I'm 29 but I've been obcessed with names since I was very little. I remember trying to convince my parents to let me name my little brother when I was five.

I've always liked traditional names. When I was a teen some of my favorites were Elizabeth, Margaret, Grace, Alexander, Benjamin and John/Jack. I've wanted to name my first daughter Mary Claire since my mother passed away when I was eight.

I still like all of these names. However Grace and Alexander have been used by relatives. And my husband doesn't like Elizabeth or Margaret. My husband picked our son's name but I really love it so no complaints. If we have another son perhaps we'll use John with the nickname Jack.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) , Mary Claire (06/12) and Margaret Rose (05/15)

I'm a teen! I'm 17 years old

My favorite combos for boys are William Pierce and Miles Alexander. I sadly don't have any girls names right now, but the middle names would be Ruth or Marie or Loren
    Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning

I was that way when I was a teen. I think my favorite names were something like Alice and Reid back then? I don't mind either name, but I wouldn't use them nowadays.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them