Names Searched Right Now:
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
    I'm a little late finding this thread, but I love seeing all these teen name berries! I'm 19, so I guess I won't be one for much longer. Anyway, I've always been SO obsessed with names, like all of you, and it's just the coolest thing knowing I'm not the only one!! Always have been, always will be, no matter how strange all my friends and family think I am

Don't you all just hate when you're talking to friends about what you're going to name your kids (and of course you have the perfect sibset picked out) and you get the "your kids are going to hate you"?! Just for choosing beautifully substantial and non-trendy names? And don't you all just cringe when your friends' sibsets consist of horribly trendy ones that don't even sound like a sibset?! Oh, the agony.

Today, my perfect sibset consists of Lotte Matilda, Flora Julienne, Vivian Pearl, Leo Emerson, Stellan James, and Graham Oliver.

I just turned 13 at the end of December. (The 28th, hence the number in my username.) My favorites are in my signature, though they change A LOT. LOL
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only teen on Nameberry! I feel really defensive when people assume that because I love names, I must want children ASAP. I'm 16, no thanks! I don't even consider the names I like "picked out" for my children, I just like playing around with combinations and seeing which I like.

@ellenmarie: Lotte, Vivian, Stellan (never heard it before, but love it now!) and Graham are just gorgeous. I also hate the stigma around "old" or "unusual" names. I'm one of the few lovers of Adelaide who is happy it is rising, because soon I'll be able to admit how much I love the name without getting side-eyes!

@mge28: Gemma Hayley is so beautiful, wow. If one of my cousins had been a boy, she would have been named Grayson, so I also have a huge soft spot for that name.

My favourite girls names right now are Adelaide William, Arwen Maeve, Jane Tehya, Isobel "Bel" Alicia, and Diana Allison. I don't have any combos for boys names, but I like Seamus, Vincent, Rory, Thomas and Desmond.

I'm a teen(14 years old, almost 15) Glad there are people like me!
    My Favorite combos are:
    Gemma Caroline
    Lena Catherine
    Lucy Jane

Jude Elliott
    Elliot Maxwell
    Henry Oliver.

I'm trying to remember haha, what names I liked at 13. I think they were quite different than what I'm into now. I'm no longer a teen but when I was one I still had an interest in names.

I think some of my favorites then were:

Nikki (yep, not Nicole or something but Nikki)
    Ashlea (pron. Ash-lay-uh)
    Roxanne
    ...maybe Marina? I can't say for sure on it though

Reid
    Daniel
    Merrick
    James
    Garrett
    Brett

Anyway, of those I still like Marina, Roxanne, Garrett, Reid, & James. But the only ones still on my favorites lists are Marina and Garrett. I'd say my girl name taste changed the most over the years. Now, I like names that are more old-fashioned, foreign, rare, you name it...

moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them