Names Searched Right Now:
Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    I am 21 now but I have loved names since I was around 12 or 13, I was obsessed with The Sims, all I did was make families so I could name people. I had my mom buy me baby name books so I could come up with new name combos for my sims.

Back then I wanted to have G/G Twins and name them Allaire Mae and Candace Rae. Ashamed of that.... yes I am.
    I still absolutely love Allaire, it sounds so whimsical and it is a form of Hillary which means "Cheerful".
    But Mae and Rae.... ick and Candace is not one of my favorites anymore.

Now my top list is

Norah Elise
    Lydia Claire
    Genevieve Scarlett
    Allaire Audrey (I love both names but not really together anymore, I need help with this one.)

and for boys

Nash Wendell
    Reid Wesley
    Griffin Montgomery

I am a teen! Also, my birthday was a couple weeks ago! (Which for some reason seemed appropriate to put here...) Some of my current favourites are:

Beatrix (a constant)
    Penelope
    Matilda
    Annabel/Amabel
    Eden

and for boys:

Theodore
    Alexander
    Dexter
    Phineas
    William
    Samson

I don't add in middles. If/when I use them for my children, I will consider the circumstances then. I want them to be meaningful, in whatever way.
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel

I'm 17 years old and I am obsessed with names! Haha! It's been an obsession of mine for the past year.

Favorite Girl Names:

Aviana Cheyenne
    Calla Juliette
    Isabelle Amelia
    Penelope Cadence
    Molly Paige

Favorite Boy Names:

Colton James
    Jeremiah Nicholas
    Bryden Lucas
    Elijah Dexter
    Bentley Gideon

I'm a pre-teen (11, 3 months ago), and I have a long list of favorite names.

GIRLS:

1. Molli
    2. Kaileigh
    3. Evangeline
    4. Angelica
    5. Felicity
    6. Sunni
    7. Zatanna

BOYS:

1. Pheonix
    2. Hunter
    3. Michael
    4. Tonio
    5. Connor
    6. Blaze
    7. Soren

I have been obsessed with names for as long as I can remember! I'm only 15 now, but even when I was like 7 I would make up names and name combos. Some of the names I liked back then were Delkin, Dayton, Collin, Jayden, and Triton for boys and Stallion? (not sure why I would want to name a girl after a boy horse), Olivia, Christionalynn?, and Jaidyn for girls just to name a few. Now I couldn't imagine naming my kids these! Boy, has my style changed. I still like some-what unheard of names, and I want all my kids to have 2 middles just so I can give them more names I also want them to have at least one name with family/place/significant meaning. And, I like boys/more masculine names on girls (not sure how long that's going to last, though).

Favorite Girl Names (right now)
    Kylie Amelia Jane
    Willow Addalie Louise
    Piper Calla Noel
    Hunter Isobel Sophia
    Ryan Guinevere Christina
    Britton Kassie Marie
    Bronwen Bryn Lula

Favorite Boy Names (right now)
    Jack Theodore William
    Bereich/Bryke Jasper Leo-can't decide whether to go with traditional spelling or to update it
    Cooper Mason Dale
    Dorian Gabriel Morrison
    Brock Aiden Kenneth
    Trig Oliver Joseph