Names Searched Right Now:
Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    I'm 12, 13 in February, and a great lover of names! For girls, I've always loved the name Myla, and for boys, Devlin! Whenever I have a favorite name(s), I get attached to it for so long that whenever I find a new potential favorite, I hate letting go of the old one. I do that with everything, though. Anyway, I always go on this site because I LOOOOVE reading the opinions on names, especially the critical ones.

I'll jump on board here. I'm 18. And with A LOT of my former classmates having babies all of a sudden, I'm getting curious about names.
    So far, I like:
    Sarai Hope.- In the Bible, it was the original name of Sarah, Abraham's wife. It means 'My Princess.' Not only is it Biblical and obscure;but it sounds exotic. I will fight to the death for this one.

Evangeline Pearl- It just sounds really, really pretty.

Dahlia, nn Dolly. How cute is that?

As for boys....

Miles Alexander. It just oozes cool.

Archer. I'm a sucker for adventurous names.

Mathias. It's unique and sounds strong.

Almost a teen, but obsessed with names because, as you can see from my username, I'm a character namer. I'm an author, and one of my best friends an I are an author duo and I name all the characters. We both write mostly fantasy so if I find a name (or a word) I like, it won't be super odd.
    Some of my favorite names of characters: Sentence, Cadence, and Constance. Not sure where I heard all of them, but love Sentence as a name. They have white-blonde hair and pale blue eyes, with varying textures of hair.

Does anyone think its crazy we named a character Sentence??? That was my friend's choice, by the way, not mine, but I still love it.

I might not be what you'd consider a teenager anymore but since my age (nineteen) still has the word 'teen' in it, I'll also jump in
    I've always been interested in names and people and curious about how parents know which names to choose which will perfectly suit their child. Like, seriously, how do they do it?

My current favourites are:

Girls:
    Avery Renae
    Beckett Hart
    Everett Elle

Boys:
    Atticus Ray
    Rhett Scout
    Jamie Kerrington

Sharn

Wow I didn't realise there were so many teens on here. I am 15 and I too adore names! I have a notepad next to my computer and just jot down names I see that I love! My lists are constantly changing though. Some names I like at the moment are:
    Girls
    Evelyn nn Evie (adorable)
    Adelaide
    Rosalie
    Cora
    Violet
    Felicity
    Hazel

Noah (always been a love of mine!)
    George
    Henry
    Rory