Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Re: Obsessive Teen Name Loving(:

OH MY GOODNESS! I thought I was the only one! I'm almost 14, and I'm addicted to names. I've actually never shared my age on here. I don't know why. There's just never been a chance. I genuinly had no clue that there was such a big teenage Berry community.

I've loved names all of my life. Literally. Up until last year Seren and Tallulah where top of my list. I still like those, but I'm completely a snob now :lol: . I'm literally bursting with excitement that there are people my age... with the same taste in names as me! I feel so isolated. None of my friends share my bizarre interest, and my I'm sort of keeping it from my parents; I don't think they understand that there is a line between name-obsessed and baby-obsessed. My sister, although only 9 years old, sort of understands. She's already given me permission to name her first child. It seems my tastes go beyond Laura and Sasha. :lol:

Some of my favourites at the minute:
    Margo Evangeline
    Violet Matilda
    Rosa Margaret
    Ramona Violet 'Mona'
    Dora Margareta
    Nella Elizabeth
    Marcella Pearl
    Imogen Mirabelle
    Rosalind Amelia
    Beatrix Amelia 'Bea'
    Darcie Genevieve

I don't think I've quite settled on a boys style yet. I think most of my favourites are on my signature, but I haven't changed that for a while. The majority are family names which I love and want to honor my loved ones with one day.

OH! I forgot - My name's Olivia (Boring for a name enthusiast, huh?). I'm trying to introduce my new nickname as the much less popular and far more interesting AND vintage - Olive. It's failing. I go by Liv. Anyway, I live in Northern England. I REALLY REALLY hope to hear from somebody.
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal.

★ close to my heart / future darlings; ★
    Estella - Oona - Margaret - Imogen - Billie - Eilidh - Jemima
    Emmett - Eoghan - Wilf - Alec - Nicholas - William - Hugh