Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Re: Obsessive Teen Name Loving(:

OH MY GOODNESS! I thought I was the only one! I'm almost 14, and I'm addicted to names. I've actually never shared my age on here. I don't know why. There's just never been a chance. I genuinly had no clue that there was such a big teenage Berry community.

I've loved names all of my life. Literally. Up until last year Seren and Tallulah where top of my list. I still like those, but I'm completely a snob now :lol: . I'm literally bursting with excitement that there are people my age... with the same taste in names as me! I feel so isolated. None of my friends share my bizarre interest, and my I'm sort of keeping it from my parents; I don't think they understand that there is a line between name-obsessed and baby-obsessed. My sister, although only 9 years old, sort of understands. She's already given me permission to name her first child. It seems my tastes go beyond Laura and Sasha. :lol:

Some of my favourites at the minute:
    Margo Evangeline
    Violet Matilda
    Rosa Margaret
    Ramona Violet 'Mona'
    Dora Margareta
    Nella Elizabeth
    Marcella Pearl
    Imogen Mirabelle
    Rosalind Amelia
    Beatrix Amelia 'Bea'
    Darcie Genevieve

I don't think I've quite settled on a boys style yet. I think most of my favourites are on my signature, but I haven't changed that for a while. The majority are family names which I love and want to honor my loved ones with one day.

OH! I forgot - My name's Olivia (Boring for a name enthusiast, huh?). I'm trying to introduce my new nickname as the much less popular and far more interesting AND vintage - Olive. It's failing. I go by Liv. Anyway, I live in Northern England. I REALLY REALLY hope to hear from somebody.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)