Names Searched Right Now:

Kids Names on CBC

Canada's main broadcasting network, CBC (equivalent to BBC and ABC) has a children's programming block every weekday from about 6-10am. In the block, they do a birthdays segment with the name of the child, their age and picture on the screen. I've collected a few lists so I could share, and these are the ones I've managed to take note of. The birthdays are from all over Canada, despite different regions and timezones.

Boys:

Caleb
    Dominic
    Peyton
    Evan
    Jayden
    Dylan
    Zennor
    Cruz
    Shye
    Nathan
    Owen
    Jack
    Quill
    Greyson

Girls:

Leah x 2
    Elizabeth
    Micaela
    Temitope
    Aariyana
    Rei
    Isabel
    Scarlett
    Madison
    Audrina
    Brynn
    Annabel
    Violet
    Evelina

Twins:

Karina & Kamila
    Alexandre & Gaby (b/g)
    Kay'Jah & Kay'Jon (b/b)
    Sofia & Sinona

What do you think? I'll add to the lists as I find more names!
    Kirsty Emma Jayde Poppy Lauren Grace Ella Marigold Jayne Rosie Charlotte Mae
    Millie Florence Anne Amelie Sophia Rose Daisie Madeleine Eve Honey Elizabeth Kate

Thomas Aaron Michael Jamie Alexander Rhys Andrew Lachlan James Daniel Patrick Joshua
    Henry Christopher Louis Matthew Edward John Freddie Adam George Charlie Bennett Joel

From the boys' list, I really like Dominic, Evan, Cruz, Owen and Greyson.
    From the girls', I love Isabel, Scarlett and Violet. Temitope is intriguing...
    I dislike all of the twin combos. Not my style, really.
    Jules
    Teenberry, bookworm, fangirl.

Regina, Helena, Beatrix, Irene, Matilda, Victoria, Elsa, Isabel, Eva, Francesca, Antonia, Georgia, Octavia

Felix, Finn, Isaac, Eliseo, Hugo, Laszlo, Ulises, Ivan, Matteo, Evander, Theodore

GP/MN: Leia, Cressida, Merlina, Cordelia, Allegra, Leonine, Maxen, Conal, Dashiell, Viggo, Artem, Caius