Names Searched Right Now:
Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Re: Obsessive Teen Name Loving(:

I was one of those teens! Now I'm 25 and expecting my first little one in April
    But when I was a teen I loved to read and write, and I lived on a farm where there were always lots of baby animals being born, and of course they were in need of names!

My taste in names has changed over the years, but these are some favorites from when I was younger that I still like:
    Emilia, Joanna, Sylvia, Daphne
    Nathaniel, Gabriel, Alexander

@livi

I love all of your names!
    And I definitely agree with you on the possibility of 4 middle names! lol. It's going to be too tough to choose just one first and one middle. :P

It's so funny to see how many teens there are on this site. I am 14. I've loved names though since I was super little. I had a baby doll named Tree Branch, lol. At one point I wanted to have 3 daughters and name them Amelia, Cordelia and Cecelia. My sister and I would used to plan our future families, and I remember she had like 12 daughters and they were all named flower names. Good times...
    SJ

Quote Originally Posted by withourwings
    @livi

I love all of your names!
    And I definitely agree with you on the possibility of 4 middle names! lol. It's going to be too tough to choose just one first and one middle. :P
    Thanks! I'm happy that somebody read my list.
    Maybe when we have husbands they'll be a little pickier about names and we'll be forced to narrow it down? lol.

I am not a teen anymore. But around the age of 12-13 I fell in love with baby names. My mom got upset when at the age of 16 she found my baby naming book!

When I was 16 I wanted 6 kids named: Isabella, Ariana and Brielle. For boys I wanted: Jaden, Christian and Alexander.

My tastes have changed greatly and I now prefer the more classic names.