Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Re: Obsessive Teen Name Loving(:

Hello!!
    I'm 17 and I have no idea how I even started looking at baby name sites haha, but now I'm obsessed! =)
    Anyways I'm always changing my mind and coming up with new combos, but currently I have 5 main ones because I want 5 children in the future!

1. Gabriel Milo Hermes River
    ---3 middle names I know! But I really like the way it flows. I came up with this months ago, and haven't changed it since

2. Freya Olivia Imogene Plum
    --- Freya is such a feminine name and Olivia is something I've wanted to use since I was a little girl. I'd probably call her Freya Olivia even though I normally hate double names.

3. Dima Aurelia Godelieve
    --- Dima is Arabic for downpour, and I love the name. Too me it's unique without being too out there. Godelieve is a Dutch name meaning God's love. Together the whole combo means something along the lines of "Golden downpour of God's love"

4. Jude Aidan David Huxley
    --- I'm a Beatles's fan, and it' be awesome to be able to sing 'Hey Jude' to my future child. Aidan is super popular but I still like it. Also St. Jude is the patron saint of lost causes. David is my dad's name and I love Brave New World.

5. Scarlett India Catherine
    --- Scarlett is a strong, independent name to me. Catherine is my mother's name.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I get married, and have to consider my husbands opinion lol...

Quote Originally Posted by delilah
    Hello!!
    I'm 17 and I have no idea how I even started looking at baby name sites haha, but now I'm obsessed! =)
    Anyways I'm always changing my mind and coming up with new combos, but currently I have 5 main ones because I want 5 children in the future!

1. Gabriel Milo Hermes River
    ---3 middle names I know! But I really like the way it flows. I came up with this months ago, and haven't changed it since

2. Freya Olivia Imogene Plum
    --- Freya is such a feminine name and Olivia is something I've wanted to use since I was a little girl. I'd probably call her Freya Olivia even though I normally hate double names.

3. Dima Aurelia Godelieve
    --- Dima is Arabic for downpour, and I love the name. Too me it's unique without being too out there. Godelieve is a Dutch name meaning God's love. Together the whole combo means something along the lines of "Golden downpour of God's love"

4. Jude Aidan David Huxley
    --- I'm a Beatles's fan, and it' be awesome to be able to sing 'Hey Jude' to my future child. Aidan is super popular but I still like it. Also St. Jude is the patron saint of lost causes. David is my dad's name and I love Brave New World.

5. Scarlett India Catherine
    --- Scarlett is a strong, independent name to me. Catherine is my mother's name.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I get married, and have to consider my husbands opinion lol...
    I just wanted to say how much I love all your combos! My name is Freya. :)
    freya // teenberry // reader // writer // theatre trash

ϟ boys: finlay, james, kieran, jasper, arthur, milo, eamon, silas
    ✿ girls: nuala, thea, maeve, luna, eliza, nora, rosalind
    ♡ crushes: graham, magnus, beau, carys, sunniva

i've been thinking of baby names for years now. i', 20 years old and although I don't want children for a while, I love thinking about them. :)

I'm a teen!! Actually my "obsessed" friend, she's not a teen but she's 12 almost 13, introduced me to this site, and now I'm obsessed! haha.

My faves?
    Girls:
    Lucy Piper
    Nicole Ryan
    Blaise Bernadette
    Colette Cappella
    Denver Edith
    Navy Jade

Boys:
    Levi Harley
    Julian Elliot

im 21, but have a 13 yo sister, a 17 yo sister, and a 15 yo brother, who use this website (and have decided its fine to use my account -.-).

My fave names are (just 2, cba)- Alexei and Amity :)
    i THINK Dylens are- Heloise and Wynter (yes, wynter on a boy)
    i know Dianas are- Prince and pixie... on dear (though both are both my guilty pleassures... :S)
    Natalies are- melody and Christofa