Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Obsessive Teen Name Loving(:

Hey, guys! This week I read a post from another teenager (I'm thirteen, almost fourteen, by the way) and it got me to wondering..exactly how many teens ARE there on this website?
    Comment if you fit one of the following:
    A) You are a teen on this website
    B) You know a teenager with said obsession
    C) You WERE one of these teenagers

Add (if you are currently between the ages of thirteen and eighteen--or, heck, anyone younger, too) your favorite current combos & names, or (if you are no longer a teen) the names you liked at that age--plus which you STILL like.
    My top combos (always changing, of course): Cecily Beatrice & Theodore Edwin.
    :D, NameGoddess

Re: Obsessive Teen Name Loving(:

I'm a teen, too! I'm definitely obsessed with names. :)
    Here are some of my favorites at the moment:

Julia Miriam
    Alice Delphine
    Cordelia Ivy

Matteo Oliver
    William Leo
    Jasper Elias
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

Quote Originally Posted by irisrose

Julia Miriam
    Alice Delphine
    Cordelia Ivy

Matteo Oliver
    William Leo
    Jasper Elias
    I love all of your combos, most especially Alice Delphine & Cordelia Ivy. If I had to name my second-favorite girl's combo, it would be Adelaide Ivy Philippa. And I adore both Jasper & Elias!

Post Script; is your name really Iris Rose? If so, you are insanely lucky! I was named after my grandparents, Sidney "Sid" and Wanda Kaye, who goes by Kaye, so I'm Sydney Kaye--but as much as I love them, I sometimes wish my mom & dad had thought my name over a little more! I like the story behind it, though, and I could never get myself to change it, now.

Quote Originally Posted by namegoddess

Julia Miriam
    Alice Delphine
    Cordelia Ivy

Matteo Oliver
    William Leo
    Jasper Elias
    I love all of your combos, most especially Alice Delphine & Cordelia Ivy. If I had to name my second-favorite girl's combo, it would be Adelaide Ivy Philippa. And I adore both Jasper & Elias!

Post Script; is your name really Iris Rose? If so, you are insanely lucky! I was named after my grandparents, Sidney "Sid" and Wanda Kaye, who goes by Kaye, so I'm Sydney Kaye--but as much as I love them, I sometimes wish my mom & dad had thought my name over a little more! I like the story behind it, though, and I could never get myself to change it, now.
    Thanks! I really like Cecily and Theodore, too! My name's actually Rosa Iris. I wasn't named for anyone in particular (I guess my parents just liked the names), so I think it's cool that you're named after your grandparents!
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

Quote Originally Posted by namegoddess

Julia Miriam
    Alice Delphine
    Cordelia Ivy

Matteo Oliver
    William Leo
    Jasper Elias

Thanks! I really like Cecily and Theodore, too! My name's actually Rosa Iris. I wasn't named for anyone in particular (I guess my parents just liked the names), so I think it's cool that you're named after your grandparents!
    Haha, thanks :D When I told my mom that I liked the name Theodore Edwin she looked at me like I'd lost my mind. (Chuckle, chuckle.) And my grandmother was aghast at my love of Edwin, which is in her words, the epitome of "a nerdy little boy", ha. But mostly they just take it when I make them listen to my names, even back to the days in 5th grade when I was set on naming a daughter Ireland Zabeth...ah, goodness!