Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: ~ Clover vs. Coco

From your list, I really love the flow and style of Charlotte Nell. It has a classic/vintage feel, and Lottie and Kitty work beautifully together as nicknames. (Then again, they both have the same ending sound, which may or may not be an issue for you.) I also appreciate how it honors so many relatives for you.

While I like Clover, I don't think it works as well as Charlotte/Lottie with Kitty, and because it has the same long O sound as Cole, Cole and Clover sound too similar to me. (I know I'd personally become tongue tied saying them.)

Coco and Cole are way too similar in sound to me with their Co beginnings, and I personally think of Coco as a nickname.

Although Chloe is popular, I think it's very pretty, although it's too close to Cole for me. (Not only are the long O sounds alike but if you look at the letters, Cole contains every letter in Chloe aside from the h.)

I think Claire is very pretty, but it needs a longer middle name.

Good luck! :-)

~ Chloe Nell (nn Clover OR Coco) chloe feels VERY dated
    ~ Claire Nella (Irish form of Nell) (nn Clover) very nice
    ~ Charlotte Nell (Honors BOTH Maternal Great Grandmothers) (nn Lottie, Tottie, Cookie) the nn are scary
    ~ Clover Nell: like the name clover but dont like nn
    ~ Coco Nell: coco is a dogs name

To add to my post, I thought I'd suggest an Irish C name that has Cole's modern style (plus Cate with a C looks pretty modern to me, too) and would still honor Nell:

Connelly, with the nickname Nell or Nelly.

Best wishes to you! :-)

I like Clover Nell.

I've never met a Clover, but I've met a Clova - named for Glen Clova, a valley in Scotland.

Have you considered

Clara or Cora?

Carys?