Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Trouble

Re: Double Trouble

Wow! I'm so glad I clicked on this thread! :-) Congratulations to you, Kate, Dottie, and Henry! As I told your wife, you two deserve a gold medal in the Naming Oympics!

On a more serious note, I'm so, so sorry to hear that there were complications and that Matilda is in the NICU. Matilda and your family are my thoughts and prayers. If she's anything like her name, she's a spunky, strong baby girl, and I wish her (and Eloise) the very best.

Best wishes to you all! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dotsmom
    DotsDad here.

My wife wanted me to let you know that after 28 hours of labor, some complications and an emergency c-section we are pleased to welcome our baby girls:

Eloise Charlotte Lavender
    Matilda Adelaide Rosemary

They are both the most gorgeous babies in the world! We contacted the Guinness Book of World Records and they have confirmed this. Dad is really going to have his work cut out for him when they are teenagers.

Matilda is having some complications and will be in NICU for awhile. We originally were going to name "Baby A" Matilda, but switched when they were born. We think/pray Matilda is going to be a fighter.

Eloise (as I call her), Charlotte (as my mother calls her) and Lavender (as her mother calls her) is just as sweet as she can be. She is a real charmer.

My wife is still recovering, but I am sure she will be at up and running in no time at all.
    I'm so happy for all of you, DotsDad! Tell Kate we're so thrilled and congratulations to your whole family!
    Love the names Eloise Charlotte Lavender and Matilda Adelaide Rosemary. Lavender and Rosemary go really well together!
    Tell Henry and Dot hello and we're so happy for them, too.
    I will be praying for your little fighter Matilda and for all of her caregivers and that any tests or procedures will be done perfectly! I pray that angels will watch over her, too. I pray for peace for you and your family.

Congratulations to you all!
    Praying for little Matilda and hope all is well now.
    Best wishes to you Dot's Mom and Dot's Dad and to your family.

Congratulations to you and your family. You sound like a proud father :) The girls have such beautiful names! Sending everyone well wishes from afar.

Congratulations to you all, they are such beautiful sweet names! I wish Dotsmum and Matilda a very speedy recovery:)