Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Trouble

Double Trouble

DotsDad here.

My wife wanted me to let you know that after 28 hours of labor, some complications and an emergency c-section we are pleased to welcome our baby girls:

Eloise Charlotte Lavender
    Matilda Adelaide Rosemary

They are both the most gorgeous babies in the world! We contacted the Guinness Book of World Records and they have confirmed this. Dad is really going to have his work cut out for him when they are teenagers.

Matilda is having some complications and will be in NICU for awhile. We originally were going to name "Baby A" Matilda, but switched when they were born. We think/pray Matilda is going to be a fighter.

Eloise (as I call her), Charlotte (as my mother calls her) and Lavender (as her mother calls her) is just as sweet as she can be. She is a real charmer.

My wife is still recovering, but I am sure she will be at up and running in no time at all.

Re: Double Trouble

Congratulations! Your children have such magic names, so brilliantly gorgeous and they all flow so beautifully together :) I wish you and your family all the best for the future.
    Well done! :)

Congratulations! I am so glad that you went with those names. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

I will be praying for little Matilda. I am sure that she will turn out to be a little fighter for you. I hope that the complications aren't too serious?

I also wish your wife a speedy recovery and make sure she gets as much rest as she can! She is going to need it!

Congratulations Dot's Dad! I bet you are one proud Papa! I will also be praying for Matilda and your wife's quick recovery. I also want to chime in that I absolutely adore your daughter's names! These are probably my two favorite girls names that I have come across on this site so far! I think its funny that Ellie is getting called 3 different names! What about Matilda? I think that it would be hard for me to choose from those names too. Congrats again and I really hope that Mattie and your wife are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by smurphy12
    Congratulations Dot's Dad! I bet you are one proud Papa! I will also be praying for Matilda and your wife's quick recovery. I also want to chime in that I absolutely adore your daughter's names! These are probably my two favorite girls names that I have come across on this site so far! I think its funny that Ellie is getting called 3 different names! What about Matilda? I think that it would be hard for me to choose from those names too. Congrats again and I really hope that Mattie and your wife are ok.
    P.S. How are Henry and Dottie doing now that the twins are here?