Names Searched Right Now:

Which sounds better with Alexander?

Right now my favorite boy's name is Alexander, and I was wondering which other boy's name would sound best as a sibling for Alexander. I've included middle names and nicknames, if any, too. I'd also like to add that I'm pregnant, just trying to minimize my list of favorite names.

Alexander Finley "Lex" and Luke Jameson (are Lex and Luke too matchy?)
    or
    Alexander Finley "Lex" and Morgan Christopher
    or
    Alexander Finley "Lex" and Langdon Thomas/Henry (again, are the two L's too matchy? If you choose this one, which middle for Langdon?)

So which sib-set sounds better? Suggestions? Comments?
    Thanks in advance for any and all input! :)

Re: Which sounds better with Alexander?

Alex and Luke are great together just drop the Lex I find that nn very ugly. I just love Alexander
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo
    Alex and Luke are great together just drop the Lex I find that nn very ugly. I just love Alexander
    I have a cousin named Alex, just Alex, so I wouldn't want to use that. But thanks for the input :) and I'd love to hear more!

My favourite out of your options, and also the one which I think goes best with the classic Alexander, is Luke. I adore it! If you are set on Lex, and really love both names, I don't actually think Lex and Luke would be too much of a problem. While they have the same initial, they aren't really too similar.

Other names that you may like :
    Adam
    Arlo
    Benjamin
    Felix
    Lorcan
    Jacob nn Jake
    James
    Japheth
    Jasper
    Joseph
    Milo
    Nathaniel
    Oliver
    Oscar
    Theodore.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rachelmarie
    Right now my favorite boy's name is Alexander, and I was wondering which other boy's name would sound best as a sibling for Alexander. I've included middle names and nicknames, if any, too. I'd also like to add that I'm pregnant, just trying to minimize my list of favorite names.

Alexander Finley "Lex" and Luke Jameson (are Lex and Luke too matchy?)
    or
    Alexander Finley "Lex" and Morgan Christopher
    or
    Alexander Finley "Lex" and Langdon Thomas/Henry (again, are the two L's too matchy? If you choose this one, which middle for Langdon?)

So which sib-set sounds better? Suggestions? Comments?
    Thanks in advance for any and all input! :)
    I really like Morgan for a little boy, even though lots of girls are snatching it up. That's my pick. Not sure if I like Lex opposed to Alex though...