Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Siblings for Raphael

Hi Twinkle! I did just see your exciting news in your other post, and I'm so happy for you! I think it's so wonderful that you'll be giving these children a happy, stable life, and I completely understand why you're renaming them.

Do you have your heart set on any names so far?

I'm so glad that Raphael (I love his nickname) is doing well, and hope that he and the kids enjoy each other.

I hope everything goes well, Twinkle! :-)

Have a great night!

I just wanted to thank you all properly for your ideas - there are so many that I love!

Dearest, I adore Phineas, Caspian and Thaddeus, and I am falling more and more in love with Marigold - you definitely have my naming style pegged! And it's funny that you mentioned Primrose, as that is my mother's name.

Jill, as always you gave me some lovely ideas! Dorothea's been on my girls' list for a while now - if we ever have another little girl, it'll most likely be her name. I really like most of the others - my favourites are (this was hard!) Honora, Isadora, Miriam, Seraphine, Jasper and Samson. Cordelia nn Cora is beautiful, too ... they have all been added to my mental list of options :)

Once again, thank you all!

You're so welcome, Twinkle! I'm so happy that you liked some of the names I suggested, and I really love the ones you singled out. (I think Dorothea is a fantastic name!)

Good luck, Twinkle! :-)