Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Sister for future Henry?

Thanks for all the suggestions! =)

Favorites--
    Henry & Lucy (I love Narnia!)
    Henry & Rosalie/Rose

I also love Claire, Juliet, Nora, Eloise, & Cordelia (though I couldn't bring myself to use it..).

And while I love the sound of Gladys, Susan...It's not a name I could pull off! =P

Quote Originally Posted by emrasmus

Favorites--
    Henry & Rosalie/Rose

I also love Claire, Juliet, Nora, Eloise, & Cordelia (though I couldn't bring myself to use it..).

And while I love the sound of Gladys, Susan...It's not a name I could pull off! =P
    I understand why you don't want to use Gladys. I wouldn't want to use it either. But I think is will be super hip one of these years.

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Quote Originally Posted by emrasmus

Favorites--
    Henry & Rosalie/Rose

I understand why you don't want to use Gladys. I wouldn't want to use it either. But I think is will be super hip one of these years.
    Yeah...it's "hipness" will burst sometime soon!

this is making me lol, I have loved Gladys for years but everyone screams at me (IRL) when I mention it as a baby name. Sigh, maybe some day!

I'm not that much a fan of two names ending in the same sound, but Lucy and Henry are very cute together! You could do Henry Albus and Lucy Minerva (Minerva McGonagall)...
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude