Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Expecting a baby...what name to go with siblings?

My husband and I just found out that we are expecting a baby girl! We have four other kids. Samantha Christeen is our oldest. She is 8 and we call her Sam. Then we have Madison Alyssa. She is 6 and we call her Madi. Next we have our only son Maxwell Thomas. He is 4 and we call him Max. We also have a 2 year old daughter named Hannah Grace. We are trying to find a name for our baby girl. Any suggestions? We were thinking Ella Sophie or Lily Rose. What do you think? Do they go eith our other kids?

Re: Expecting a baby...what name to go with siblings?

I'm a little confused since you just posted this. How can you be expecting boy/girl twins and be considering these names while also expecting a girl and already have children with some of these names?

by familygirl39 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 pm

We are expecting twins- a boy and a girl. What do you think of these names?
    Girls-
    Madison Ella(Madi)
    Sophia Jade
    Sarah Catherine
    Boys-
    Maxwell Paul(Max)
    Noah Joesph

Oh!!Sorry for the confusion. One of my friends is expecting twins...her computer is down and she is using mine. I just talked to her and she forgot to sign out of mine. Sorry!

Whew...glad the confusion is over.
    You two are okay with having children with the same names? One of my friends just had a baby named Carter and I am now striking everything off my list that even resembles Carter ;)