Names Searched Right Now:

CAF: Step-by-Step!

Name Claim Family Game

I'm trying something new! This will be hit or miss.
    This is like an expanded version of my Create a Girl's Name. The rules are a bit lengthy, but you'll get the hang of it soon, so bear with me!

In this game, you are creating families by picking the names you like. You can play multiple times a day. Below is a huge Namebank with boy and girl names. Pick a combination of boy or girl names to name your child. Then, replace the names you picked with names that start with the SAME LETTER. This is your first kid. Then, when you take your next turn, you pick the boy names or girl names you like to make one sibling for your child, and so on until you feel your family is complete. If you don't like any of the names available, feel free to wait until ones that do pop up. Each player will replace his or her selected names with whatever they like, provided it starts with the same letter. I understand there are not many names that start with letters like Q, U, X and Y, so it's okay to repeat the same names many times for tricky letters.

It may be a good idea to keep a list of your kids. Any names marked in ORANGE are free game for you to pick for a boy or a girl.

Here is the Namebank:

Aria, Benicio, Cameron, Dawson, Erin, Flynn, Geraldine, Harriet, Isabelle, Jameson, Keaton, Lora, Mo, Nolan, Oscar, Paxton, Quincy, Rae, Samuel, Timothy, Ulysses, Vera, Walter, Xander, Yara, Zaria

And so then, I could pick Aria and Cameron.

Daughter 1: Aria Cameron.

Then, I replace Aria with an A name and Cameron with a C name.

Amelia, Benicio, Carson, Dawson, Erin, Flynn, Geraldine, Harriet, Isabelle, Jameson, Keaton, Lora, Mo, Nolan, Oscar, Paxton, Quincy, Rae, Samuel, Timothy, Ulysses, Vera, Walter, Xander, Yara, Zaria

Then, the next person picks names for their son or daughter, replaces them and so on.

Let's try this!
    Not planning or expecting....I am just a 16 year old girl who loves names!

My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus