Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Help bridging the gap

Quote Originally Posted by elea
    Thanks for the feedback, rachelmarie! I'm glad you like them and think they fit okay.

I should have mentioned in the post (*facepalm*) that Macsen an old Welsh name pronounced like "Maxon". I love Welsh name and my granddad was Welsh so I would prefer to keep the original spelling (although I realise it will get a few misspellings sometimes).
    Now that you clarified the pronunciation, I actually really love the name! I've never heard it before, and after repeating it to myself for a few days, I really love it. I think it's cool, and it's a nice change from the ever common Max, Maxwell, etc.
    Would he go by Max, or Mac or just Macsen? I think Mac would actually be a cool nickname :)

Quote Originally Posted by disa_lan
    I think the names work together quite well actually. I also think you've picked fantastic middles for all four as well. Rose Adele fits better to me than Rose Annabel but both are lovely.
    I was re-reading your post and the Cornish names to my husband. He says he likes Jago, yay! :D I was doing a search for Jago when I found this post. Really all your names are great.
    Thanks, dear! I'm so glad you like them! I love Jago. It's so handsome and cool :D
    Trends, styles and quirks of British names:
    www.britishbabynames.com

Quote Originally Posted by rachelmarie
    Now that you clarified the pronunciation, I actually really love the name! I've never heard it before, and after repeating it to myself for a few days, I really love it. I think it's cool, and it's a nice change from the ever common Max, Maxwell, etc.
    Would he go by Max, or Mac or just Macsen? I think Mac would actually be a cool nickname :)
    Oh, I so glad it's grown on you. I hope that when people hear it, it will grow on them too ;)

I think I'll go with Mac. I like Max but seeing as Macsen could go either way easily, I might as well go for the less used nickname.
    Trends, styles and quirks of British names:
    www.britishbabynames.com