Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names of my children

Hey there!
    My Dh and I have 3 children ages, 3, 18 mos and a 4 mos old.
    Our last name is Kaplan.
    Asher Newman- We picked Asher because it means happy, blessed, when we first saw it, we fell in love with it! Newman is my husband's middle name and runs in the family. Since we are Jewish his Hebrew name is Baruch which means happy as well. What do you think?

Owen Daniel- Owen is English and means well born it is a form of John. We think Owen sounds great with Asher and I have loved this name since I was a kid. Daniel is his grandfather's name, we absolutely loved our little Owie-O. Owen's Hebrew name is Yochanan, which is Hebrew for John. What do you think?

Naomi Cassandra- Naomi is a name I have adored my whole life it means Pleasentness and Beautiful. Cassandra is Greek meaning phrophetess, it is also my cousin in law's name. We call Naomi, Nay Nay or just N. She was born on my birthday and my cousin's in laws birthday. Her Hebrew name is Naava which means Beautiful in Hebrew. What do you think?

Re: Names of my children

i love all the connections(: gorgeous names !

They are all great names esp Asher Newman
    Psalm 23

Thank you very much!

Lovely names, love the sentiment behind each one and adore Owen Daniel combo:)