Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Sister for Clementine

Rosie would be really cute (that girl in Balto gets me everytime) and Lorelai sounds really nice with Clementine.

Clementine, Beatrix, and Genevieve are all on my personal top 10 too ;)

I've always said that I like to wait until I see baby to make sure they fit the name we've picked out. Worked with our first. We had picked out Natalie, but only if she had dark hair. She did, so Natalie it was.

With our second we had picked out Gabriella, but again only if she was dark haired, which I completely expected she would be. The backup was Kirstin if she was blonde or fair. She came out with lots of dark hair, just like her sister Natalie had. Gabriella it was, with Kirstin eventually decided for mn.

At about 7 weeks her dark hair fell out and grew back in blonde and her dark eyes started to turn the loveliest shade of aqua. In my opinion she completely does not suit her name now and I keep saying that I wish we'd called her Kirstin after all. She's nearly two now though so a bit late for that!

We're expecting our next baby in april and I would love to wait longer to get to know this one before deciding on a name but I live in Scotland and we only have 21 days to register the birth. Not sure what happens if we want to alter the name after the initial registration.

All the best - hope she suits Matilda like you both prefer.