Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    It is your 5 years younger sister Layla 's 16th birthday. go on a trip to London. You like it so much you decide to stay for a longer amount of time than you have planned. While staying there you meet a wonderful man...

What is your name (where do you work?)? Elena Alexandria Brennan, elementary school teacher
    What is your sister's name? Layla Anneliese Brennan
    What do you look like? Brown hair and brown eyes
    Where do you go? London
    What is this man's name (What is his job?) Maxwell Gray Sterling, physician
    What does he look like? Light brown hair and hazel eyes

After going on many dates, he proposes and you accept. You came from a small family, and he came from a larger family. You decide you want as many kids as you are blessed with and you decide to settle down right away....
    Where are you getting married? Hawaii
    Where do you settle down? Seattle, WA

Your marriage was beautiful, everyone whom you love was there and it was a great time. You and your husband decide to have kids right away, and after dinner one night you begin to feel a bit sick you take a test- you end up being pregnant with a baby boy!
    Your husband wants his name to be a mixture of your and his...the day of the birth comes and it turns out there was another boy in there! You have twins and you decide to name the newly discovered one after your father.
    What do you name them?
    1) Grayson Alexander
    2) Robert James "RJ"
    What do they look like? Brown hair and hazel eyes

Your sons just turned one and your so happy that they are learning to do things on their own...you and your husband decide to try for another baby. You decide to keep the gender a surprise your husband picks 2 names for each gender and you do the same...
    Husband's pick: Ronan, Blake, Fiona, Tess
    Your pick: Theo, Holden, Josephine, Rose

It turns out to be a baby girl! You and your husband decide that he will pick the middle name and you will pick the first name..
    What do you name her? Rose Fiona
    What does she look like? Light brown hair and brown eyes

Your boys are 3 and your baby girl is 2, you decide to take the family to the place where you and your husband met, there you visit an orphanage and decide to adopt a five year old boy named Declan. You decide to keep the name Declan but give him a unique new middle name after your favorite celebrity...
    What do you name him? Declan Joshua(Josh Hutcherson)
    What does he look like? Blonde hair and hazel eyes

You travel back to home and you are so excited about your ever growing family. Your adopted boy is 6, your twin boys are 4, your baby girl is 3. One night while helping Declan with his homework you get a phone call from your sister. She tells you she is pregnant and asks if you would take the baby...you agree and 9 months later you adopt the baby into your home.
    The gender is...Boy
    The name is... Holden Blake
    he/she looks like... Blonde hair and brown eyes

A few years has gone by, your oldest is 8, your twin boys are 6, your girl is 5 and your sister's child is 2. Just as things start to settle down you find out you are pregnant with quadruplets! 3 baby girl and one boy, during the delivery you had complications with your second quad- but she survived and you decide to name her after how you felt when she survived. You name the other two girls with initals (JL + LJ or ZT + TZ) and you name the boy after the month of the year they were born on
    Baby 1: (g) Josephine Layla
    Baby 2: (g) Hope Athena
    Baby 3: (b) August Maxwell
    Baby 4: (g) Lea Jane

You now have 10, 8, 8, 7, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, you decide you should shoot for the even number ten and have one more...
    It ends up being a baby girl! You name her with 3 middle names and a first name that is uncommon.
    What do you name her? Wisteria Scarlett Mae Evangeline

You are old and so are your children 15, 13, 13, 12, 9, 7, 7, 7, 7, and 5. You are satisfied with your large family and everything is going smoothly along...until you find out a year later that your oldest son got his girlfriend pregnant. He comes to you very quietly and tells you the news...
    What is your first reaction and what do you say?? Well, it's not what I wanted to happen, but we'll get through it.

After a few months of counseling...your son makes a big decision:
    Does he give up for 3You raise the baby

3)You raise the baby and name him/her with the Initials of your son:
    Dashiell James

Then we all lived happily ever after!

My family:
    Elena & Maxwell
    Declan(adopted)
    Grayson & RJ
    Rose
    Holden
    Josephine, Hope, August, Lea
    Wisteria
    Dashiell

It is your 5 years younger sister (who you have always been close to) Jade's 16th birthday and so you go on a trip to Melbourne. You like it so much you decide to stay for a longer amount of time than you have planned. While staying there you meet a wonderful man...

Your name: Lily Charlotte
    Where you work: Journalist
    What is your sister's name: Jade Cecilia
    What do you look like: Dark blue eyes, blonde hair
    What is this man's name: Winslow James
    What is his job: Surgeon
    What does he look like? Tall, dark, handsome

After going on many dates, he proposes and you accept. You came from a small family, and he came from a larger family. You decide you want as many kids as you are blessed with and you decide to settle down right away....
    Where are you getting married: Brim Brim Gardens
    Where do you settle down: Melbourne

Your marriage was beautiful, everyone whom you love was there and it was a great time. You and your husband decide to have kids right away, and after dinner one night you begin to feel a bit sick you take a test- you end up being pregnant with a baby boy!
    Your husband wants his name to be a mixture of yours and his...the day of the birth comes and it turns out there was another boy in there! You have twins and you decide to name the newly discovered one after your father.
    What do you name them?
    1) Charles Winslow nn. "Charlie"
    2) Lawrence Dean nn. "Laurie"
    What do they look like? Dark brown eyes, dark blonde hair

Your sons just turned one and your so happy that they are learning to do things on their own...you and your husband decide to try for another baby. You decide to keep the gender a surprise your husband picks 2 names for each gender and you do the same...
    Husband's pick: Jane or Mabel and James or Declan
    Your pick: Greta or Stella and Owen or Henry

It turns out to be a baby girl! You and your husband decide that he will pick the middle name and you will pick the first name..
    What do you name her? Greta Jane
    What does she look like? Dark curls and blue eyes

Your boys are 3 and your baby girl is 2, you decide to take the family to the place where you and your husband met, there you visit an orphanage and decide to adopt a five year old boy named Declan. You decide to keep the name Declan but give him a unique new middle name after your favorite celebrity...
    What do you name him? Declan Romain
    What does he look like? Olive skinned, hazel eyes & dark auburn hair

You travel back to home and you are so excited about your ever growing family. Your adopted boy is 6, your twin boys are 4, your baby girl is 3. One night while helping Declan with his homework you get a phone call from your sister. She tells you she is pregnant and asks if you would take the baby...you agree and 9 months later you adopt the baby into your home.
    The gender is...GIRL
    The name is...Camille Jade nn. "Cami/Millie"
    she looks like...Blue eyes, blonde hair

A few years has gone by, your oldest is 8, your twin boys are 6, your girl is 5 and your daughter's child is 2. Just as things start to settle down you find out you are pregnant with quadruplets! 3 baby girl and one boy, during the delivery you had complications with your second quad- but she survived and you decide to name her after how you felt when she survived. You name the other two girls with initals (JL + LJ or ZT + TZ) and you name the boy after the month of the year they were born on
    Baby 1: (g) Jessamine Lark nn. "Minnie"
    Baby 2: (g) Lucia Juneau nn. "Lulu"
    Baby 3: (b) Tobias James nn. "Toby"
    Baby 4: (g) Felicity Joy nn. "Flick"

You now have 10, 8, 8, 7, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, you decide you should shoot for the even number ten and have one more...
    It ends up being a baby girl! You name her with 3 middle names and a first name that is uncommon.
    What do you name her? Claudine Mirabelle Indigo Wren nn. "Claudie-Belle"

You are old and so are your children 15, 13, 13, 12, 9, 7, 7, 7, 7, and 5. You are satisfied with your large family and everything is going smoothly along...until you find out a year later that your oldest son got his girlfriend pregnant. He comes to you very quietly and tells you the news...
    What is your first reaction and what do you say?? Very disappointed and not happy at all, he and his girlfriend have some hard thinking to do, but whatever they decide we will support them.

After a few months of counseling...your son and his girlfriend make a big decision:

They decide to keep the baby.
    It's a boy, with a full head of dark hair and sparkling green eyes.
    They name him: Cedric Bruno
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

My name is Dianna Jordyn Baxter. For my sister’s 16th birthday, we decided to go to Zimbabwe to see the Victoria Falls. I’ve always been close to my sister Sheila (Gillian). We’re both brunettes with dark eyes. I liked Zimbabwe so much I decided to stay a little longer. That’s where I met Dalton Daren McGuire, a handsome aerospace engineer with red hair and green eyes.

After going on many dates, he proposes and I accept. I came from a small family, and he came from a larger family. We decide we want as many kids as we are blessed with and we decide to settle down right away.... We got married on Palm Island in the Grenadines and settled in my hometown in Baltimore, Maryland.

Our marriage was beautiful, everyone whom we love was there and it was a great time. Dale and I decide to have kids right away, and after dinner one night I begin to feel a bit sick. I take a test- I end up being pregnant with a baby boy!

Dale wants his name to be a mixture of mine and his... His name will be Daren (like his middle name) and Baxter (like my maiden name). The day of the birth comes and it turns out there was another boy in there! We have twins and we decide to name the newly discovered one after my father, Mekhi Blaine.

Their whole names:
    1) Daren Baxter McGuire
    2) Mekhi Blaine McGuire
    They’re both red-haired with green eyes, just like their dad.

Daren & Mekhi just turned one and I’m so happy that they are learning to do things on their own...that Dale & I decide to try for another baby. We decide to keep the gender a surprise. Dale picks 2 names for each gender and I do the same...
    Husband's pick: Eoin Quentin / Larissa Yasmin
    Your pick: Garman Willard / Alexa Iris

It turns out to be a baby girl! Dale and I decide that he will pick the middle name and I will pick the first name..

Her name is:
    Alexa Yasmin McGuire
    She has red hair and dark eyes: a perfect mix of us two.

Daren & Mekhi are 3 and Alexa is 2, we decide to take the family to Zimbabwe where Dale and I met, there we visit an orphanage and decide to adopt a five year old boy named Declan. We decide to keep the name Declan but give him a unique new middle name after my favorite celebrity...

Declan Caprio McGuire
    He’s a beautiful black baby boy with black hair and black eyes

We travel back to home and we are so excited about our ever growing family. Declan is 6, Daren & Mehki are 4, Alex is 3. One night while helping Declan with his homework I get a phone call from my sister. She tells me she is pregnant and asks if I would take the baby...I agree and 9 months later I adopt the baby into our home.

It’s a baby girl
    Her name is Joni Natalie McGuire
    She has brown hair and dark eyes and looks like me.

A few years has gone by, Declan is 8, Daren & Mekhi are 6, Alex is 5 and Joni is 2. Just as things start to settle down I find out I am pregnant with quadruplets! 3 baby girl and one boy, during the delivery I had complications with my second quad- but she survived and we decide to name her after how I felt when she survived.

Baby 1: Queenie Natalia McGuire
    Baby 2: Victoire Katelyn McGuire
    Baby 3: January Eugene McGuire
    Baby 4: Noreen Quiana McGuire

Dex is now 10, Daren & Mekhi are 8, Alex is 7, Joni is 4, Queenie, Vicky, Jan & Noreen are 2. We decide we should shoot for the even number ten and have one more...

It ends up being a baby girl!
    Olympe Sylvia Stephanie Tahlia McGuire

We are old and Dex is 15, Daren & Mehki are 13, Alex is 12, Joni is 9, Queenie, Vicky, Jan & Noreen are 7 and Olympe is 5. We are satisfied with our large family and everything is going smoothly along...until I find out a year later that Dex got his girlfriend pregnant. He comes to me very quietly and tells me the news...
    I take it quietly and tells him that everything’s gonna be all right.

After a few months of counseling...my son makes a big decision: he decides to keep the baby and raise it himself.

He names him
    Dana Caleb McGuire
    Dana’s a beautiful black boy with blue-green eyes.

Well, everything worked out in the end, my family is older and so am I, I retire and continue raising my children. The end (:

DW: Dianna Jordyn McGuire, née Baxter
    DH: Dalton Daren McGuire

DAS: Declan Caprio McGuire
    DS/DS: Daren Baxter McGuire / Mehki Blaine McGuire
    DD: Alexa Yasmin McGuire
    DAD: Joni Natalie McGuire
    DD/DD/DS/DD: Queenie Natalia McGuire / Victoire Katelyn McGuire / January Eugene McGuire / Noreen Quiana McGuire
    DD: Olympe Sylvia Stephanie Tahlia McGuire

Dale & Di with Dex, Daren, Mehki, Alex, Joni, Queenie, Vicky, Jan, Noreen & Ollie

Dex's family:

DH: Declan Caprio McGuire
    DW: Eileen Irene Santiago
    DS: Dana Caleb McGuire-Santiago

Dex & Leen with Dana

It is your 5 years younger sister (who you have always been close to)’s 16th birthday. You go on a trip to France. You like it so much you decide to stay for a longer amount of time than you have planned. While staying there you meet a wonderful man...

What is your name (where do you work?)? Elizabeth Celia Phillips, journalist
    What is your sister's name? Ava Claire Phillips
    What do you look like? Blonde hair, blue eyes
    Where do you go? South of France
    What is this man's name (What is his job?) Pierre-Luc Guillaume Vincent, painter
    What does he look like? Brown hair, brown eyes, tall

Where are you getting married? Large church in France
    Where do you settle down? Paris

Your husband wants his name to be a mixture of your and his...the day of the birth comes and it turns out there was another boy in there! You have twins and you decide to name the newly discovered one after your father.
    What do you name them?
    1) Philippe-Luc David Vincent
    2) Benjamin Christophe Vincent
    What do they look like? Blond hair, blue eyes

Your sons just turned one and you’re so happy that they are learning to do things on their own...you and your husband decide to try for another baby. You decide to keep the gender a surprise your husband picks 2 names for each gender and you do the same...
    Husband's pick: Francois, Jerome, Mathilde, and Jacqueline
    Your pick: Xavier, Marc, Adele, and Penelope

It turns out to be a baby girl! You and your husband decide that he will pick the middle name and you will pick the first name.
    What do you name her? Adele Jacqueline Vincent
    What does she look like? Brown hair, blue eyes

What do you name him? Declan Louis Vincent
    What does he look like? Brown hair, grey eyes

The gender is... girl
    The name is... Sophie Lily
    he/she looks like... your sister: blonde hair, green eyes

A few years has gone by, your oldest is 8, your twin boys are 6, your girl is 5 and your daughter's child is 2. Just as things start to settle down you find out you are pregnant with quadruplets! 3 baby girl and one boy, during the delivery you had complications with your second quad- but she survived and you decide to name her after how you felt when she survived. You name the other two girls with initals (JL + LJ or ZT + TZ) and you name the boy after the month of the year they were born on
    Baby 1: (g) Lucienne Josette Vincent
    Baby 2: (g) Constance Aimee Vincent
    Baby 3: (b) August Marc Vincent
    Baby 4: (g) Juliette Louise Vincent

What do you name her? Manon Agathe Charlotte Sabine Victoire Vincent

What is your first reaction and what do you say?? Angry, tell him he needs to figure out what he’s going to do

Does he give up for 1adoption/2Keep/3You raise the baby/4Abortion?: Adoption

Everything worked out, your family is growing older and so are you, you retire and continue to raise your children.

Elizabeth & Pierre-Luc with Declan (16), Philippe-Luc (14) & Benjamin (14), Adele (13), Sophie (10), Lucinne (8), Constance (8), August (8), & Juliette (8), & Manon (6)

What is your name? Rowan Jane
    where do you work? I work in a bookstore
    What is your sister's name? Quinn Sophia
    What do you look like? I have auburn hair and green eyes, with fair skin.
    Where do you go? London, GB
    What is this man's name? Charlie MacNamera
    Where does he work? In a coffee shop
    What does he look like? Lots of striaght brown hair, blue eyes, a little freckley
    Where are you getting married? We get married in NYC
    Where do you settle down? In his hometown of Reading, Berkshire

What do you name them?
    1) Riley Callum MacNamera
    2) Freddie Alexander MacNamera
    What do they look like? They both have straight reddish-brown hair and blue eyes. They are both very long and lean.

Husband's pick: Jack Seamus and Maisy Clio
    Your pick: George Leo and Maeve Isabella

What do you name her? Maeve Caoimhe MacNamera
    What does she look like? She has brown hair, green eyes and olive skin. She certainly lives up to her name!

What do you name him? Declan Leo MacNamera
    What does he look like? He has long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

The gender is...girl
    The name is...Lily Quinn
    he/she looks like... Light blonde hair like my sister with hazel eyes.

Baby 1: (g) Juliet Laoise
    Baby 2: (g) Kate Evangeline
    Baby 3: (b) Jack November
    Baby 4: (g) Larken Jane

What do you name her? Jessamy Charlotte Mae

What is your first reaction and what do you say? I give him the biggest lecture of his lifetime.

Does he give up for 1adoption/2Keep/3You raise the baby/4Abortion?:
    He and his girlfriend give it up for adoption. Its a boy and the adoptive parents name him Harry Benjamen.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia