Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which, if any, of these combos do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lola Verity Claire

3 20.00%
  • Lola Evangeline Claire

1 6.67%
  • Lola Olivia Claire

2 13.33%
  • Lola Genevieve Claire

4 26.67%
  • Lola Bryony Claire

1 6.67%
  • Lola Vivienne Claire

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help with combos

Hi all,

I have a baby girl due in a couple of months. She will be joining two brothers (Tristan and Nathaniel) and while I always thought I would have an easier time naming a girl than a boy, it has not proven to be true with this baby! I previously got some great feedback on an earlier post and have some new (and old) ideas that I am playing around with. The first name of Lola is really sticking. I know that Lola is not loved by all, but at times I feel like babies help name themselves and whenever I "talk" to the baby, I find myself calling her Lola, despite trying on many other first names that I also love. For those who feel it is too trendy, I also felt a connection with Olivia early in the pregnancy until I discovered how popular it is. I recently began revisiting Olivia as a first name, but between Lola and Olivia, Lola seems to be much less common.

At any rate, I am really leaning towards a double mn, one of which I think will be Claire or Clare (I'm open to feedback on the spellings as well). Again, it's never been a name I loved and it's very popular right now but there is just "something" there with it where I feel like it belongs with her name--I'm thinking as a second mn.

I've got a lot of combos and names that I love and it changes by the day--yesterday I was really hooked on Verity--there's just something I love about it. So if I stick with Lola as a first name and Claire as a second mn, here are some combos I am playing with. All of the first middle names are ones I have also considered using as first names. Feedback is very welcome and new combo suggestions are welcome as well! Last name starts with I, three syllables, Slavic in origin.

Thanks Nameberry!!!

Re: Need help with combos

I voted for Verity in the middle spot as (not only is it lovely) it has the best flow imo. Bryony also works well there I think so that would be my 2nd choice.

Have you considered Livia? It has the sound of Olivia, without the popularity, and has the exotic feel of Lola as well. Just a thought :)
    Trends, styles and quirks of British names:
    www.britishbabynames.com

Lola Verity Claire is gorgeous.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback about Verity. I love it as well and have even tossed it around as a first name (Verity Lola Claire?). I'll be interested to see if anyone else has any input or suggestions...

I voted for Lola Genevieve Claire because it flows well and I love Genevieve. Lola seems very cutesy, though-- what about Paloma, Eloise, Laurel, or Viola as names with Lola as nickname?
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander