Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How can I honor these two people?

So I'm going to give you a short version of the background story about why I want to honor these two people. For about 2 years I babysat for these two little girls all the time, eventually I started loving them like little sisters. Then, a little over a year ago, they moved up to the mountains, and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to them. It broke my heart and not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about them. These girls have affected my life so much, and I would still do anything for them and would love to honor them one day.

Their names are Ella and Rachel, and here is where the problem comes in. My name is Rachel too, and I don't like the idea of giving my daughter my first name. (As I became a regular at their house, I was called Big Rachel and she was called Little Rachel.)
    I would like for the names to be a first/middle combo, and they don't have to be the exact same names. But any ideas for related names would be a big help.

If you have any ideas on how I can honor these two girls, I would love to hear it. :) Thank you so much.

Re: How can I honor these two people?

Quote Originally Posted by rachelmarie
    So I'm going to give you a short version of the background story about why I want to honor these two people. For about 2 years I babysat for these two little girls all the time, eventually I started loving them like little sisters. Then, a little over a year ago, they moved up to the mountains, and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to them. It broke my heart and not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about them. These girls have affected my life so much, and I would still do anything for them and would love to honor them one day.

Their names are Ella and Rachel, and here is where the problem comes in. My name is Rachel too, and I don't like the idea of giving my daughter my first name. (As I became a regular at their house, I was called Big Rachel and she was called Little Rachel.)
    I would like for the names to be a first/middle combo, and they don't have to be the exact same names. But any ideas for related names would be a big help.

If you have any ideas on how I can honor these two girls, I would love to hear it. :) Thank you so much.
    What about using their initials?

Rose Elizabeth
    Ruby Eleanor
    Eva Rosalie
    Eliana Raquel (if you're interested in something exotic, and Raquel is Spanish for Rachel)
    Rosabelle (Rachel's initial, with Ella in the form of Elle at the end)
    Raphaelle (ditto)

Good luck! :-)

Jill's suggestion of Rosabelle would work great. I also like Bellaitalia04's Elinor/Eleanor Raquel.

Let see -

Ellison Rae
    Ray Noelle or Rae Noelle
    Raina Noelle or Rayna Noelle
    Annabella Chantel
    Chantel
    Anything with a Ray sound to it like =
    Reagan, Rain, Raven, Raleigh/Raley.
    Or names that end in -ella like Mirabella, Stella, Isabella ect.

Raella?
    Rayella
    (Ray-Ella)