Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We have chosen a name!!!

We came here looking for help with names and we truly appreciate all the replies. However, I found a name we love. My hubbies name is Robert Shawn. We didn't like Roberta or Robin, so we decided to look for names that might sound like Shawn. We have chosen Chante'. Her full name will be: Chante' Alexia Rain (with our last name). It's awesome to honor her with these 3 names. First name honors her Daddy, second name honors her birthmother, and third name honors our oldest daughter (who is my only birth child out of 9).

Let us know what you think!

Re: We have chosen a name!!!

It is a very pretty name, congratulations and I am sure that she will be very happy with her lovely name and her loving parents.
    Psalm 23

It's sounds like you've found the perfect name. :) Congrats to you and your family.

Thanks rollo and disa_lan. It's taking some getting used to for me to call her that in conversation. I hope it sticks! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mamaofmany
    Thanks rollo and disa_lan. It's taking some getting used to for me to call her that in conversation. I hope it sticks! LOL
    Start getting used to it by singing it and feeling it and when you meet your baby you will already have a song that you can sing to her eg Chante, Chante, my enchanting baby girl, I love you, I love you, you are so beautiful. (I am no song maker but this is the kind of thing I would sing to my baby.)
    Psalm 23