Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

finally paired up our twin names..

here's what we came up with.. some of the old ones and some new ones too.. what do you think::

Rowena Skye & Viola Belle
    Cassandra Grace & Viola Belle
    Keeley Ryann & Caoimhe Cailin (i'm not sure about Caoimhe, but dh loves irish names)
    Odessa Marie & Rowena Skye
    Jessa Raye & Selena Lee
    Katia Leigh & Tesla Faith (nn:: Katie & Tess)
    Abigail Faith & Jocelyn Grace
    Charissa Denae & Lydia Dulce

thoughts? opinions? suggestions?

Re: finally paired up our twin names..

Argh. I just wrote a long reply and my computer conked out.

Rowena Skye & Viola Belle - I don't like these together, sorry!
    Cassandra Grace & Viola Belle - LOVE still
    Keeley Ryann & Caoimhe Cailin (i'm not sure about Caoimhe, but dh loves irish names) - I had to look up the Caoimhe (kee-va) prn and I do think it would be difficult to give one twin a name that's harder to spell and pronounce than the other. I also think Keeley and Keeva are quite matchy. I'd consider Caitlin or Orla, or maybe even Keira. But I LOVE the other names.
    Odessa Marie & Rowena Skye - I think these two go really well together.
    Jessa Raye & Selena Lee - I really like Jessa and Selena together, but I wonder what they'd be like with some of your other favourites as mn? Raye and Lee just seem a bit plain compared to some of your other lovely choices to me.
    Katia Leigh & Tesla Faith (nn:: Katie & Tess) - I love Katie and Tess, and I love how Katia and Tesla are quite exotic, but I'd probably choose Tessa over Tesla personally.
    Abigail Faith & Jocelyn Grace - I think these go together beautifully, but some of your other ideas have more of a spark to me.
    Charissa Denae & Lydia Dulce - so sorry, but Charissa and Lydia are both not my style.

My favourite is still Cassandra Grace and Viola Belle, but I am also intrigued by your irish names combo, just with a different second first name.
    Ah, I am starting to picture these girls already!

Rowena Skye & Viola Belle - I like Viola Belle but Rowena is nms
    Cassandra Grace & Viola Belle - I like these two together
    Keeley Ryann & Caoimhe Cailin (i'm not sure about Caoimhe, but dh loves irish names) - I agree with pp about the discrepancy between Keeley and Caoimhe. Keeley seems trendy and very accessible while Caoimhe is unheard-of and extremely hard to pronounce/spell. I don't think I like them together--they seem opposite extremes where Keeley is really Americanized and trendy while Caoimhe is authentic and potentially hard to live with on a day to day basis. I would rather see a pair that are somewhere in the middle.
    Odessa Marie & Rowena Skye - I do like these together even though Rowena is not a favorite of mine. Would you have a nn for Rowena?
    Jessa Raye & Selena Lee - I really like Jessa and Selena but would rather more interesting middles (like pp said). Jessa Faith and Selena Grace; Jessa Skye and Selena Belle
    Katia Leigh & Tesla Faith (nn:: Katie & Tess) - not my favorite of your options
    Abigail Faith & Jocelyn Grace - I love Abigail and Jocelyn together!
    Charissa Denae & Lydia Dulce - I like Lydia but the others are nms.

My favorites would be Jessa Skye and Selena Belle if that was an option. A close second is Abigail and Jocelyn!

here's what we came up with.. some of the old ones and some new ones too.. what do you think::

Rowena Skye & Viola Belle
    Cassandra Grace & Viola Belle
    Keeley Ryann & Caoimhe Cailin (i'm not sure about Caoimhe, but dh loves irish names)
    Odessa Marie & Rowena Skye
    Jessa Raye & Selena Lee
    Katia Leigh & Tesla Faith (nn:: Katie & Tess)
    Abigail Faith & Jocelyn Grace
    Charissa Denae & Lydia Dulce

I like the way Cassandra and Viola flow together. They are both sweet sounding feminine names, same theme, but not too cutesy, or too similiar were you would feel like they didn't have their own identity. I also like Katia and Tesla, as I love the nicknames Katie and Tess. Odessa and Rowena is too much of a mouthful for me. I like Abigail and Jocelyn, but don't know how I feel about them together. Overall I think Cassandra and Viola sound perfect together. Easy for me to say though =)

Quote Originally Posted by gwensmom
    Rowena Skye & Viola Belle - I like Viola Belle but Rowena is nms
    Cassandra Grace & Viola Belle - I like these two together
    Keeley Ryann & Caoimhe Cailin (i'm not sure about Caoimhe, but dh loves irish names) - I agree with pp about the discrepancy between Keeley and Caoimhe. Keeley seems trendy and very accessible while Caoimhe is unheard-of and extremely hard to pronounce/spell. I don't think I like them together--they seem opposite extremes where Keeley is really Americanized and trendy while Caoimhe is authentic and potentially hard to live with on a day to day basis. I would rather see a pair that are somewhere in the middle.
    Odessa Marie & Rowena Skye - I do like these together even though Rowena is not a favorite of mine. Would you have a nn for Rowena?
    Jessa Raye & Selena Lee - I really like Jessa and Selena but would rather more interesting middles (like pp said). Jessa Faith and Selena Grace; Jessa Skye and Selena Belle
    Katia Leigh & Tesla Faith (nn:: Katie & Tess) - not my favorite of your options
    Abigail Faith & Jocelyn Grace - I love Abigail and Jocelyn together!
    Charissa Denae & Lydia Dulce - I like Lydia but the others are nms.

My favorites would be Jessa Skye and Selena Belle if that was an option. A close
    second is Abigail and Jocelyn!

Thanks for your suggestion.. i like Jessa Skye too.. in fact, i suggested, but dh doesn't like those names together for whatever reason..
    also.. there will be no nickname for Rowena.. if we use it, we'll call her by her middle name.. i love Rowena because it's fairly unheard of and also because it honors my mother..

with regards to the irish name combo, which i'm loving more and more as time goes by..
    I love the idea of honoring dh's irish heritage by giving our girls traditionally irish names..
    if we're going to change one of the names, though, it would more likely be Keeley than Caoimhe.. dh adores Caoimhe.. it honors both his grandmother and his sister.. so while i have some reservations about it, i still like it.. i like that it's a bit exotic... and i'm not going to ask him to change a name that means so much to him. also, i didn't realize that Keeley was that popular.. i've never met anyone with that name..
    let's work with this combo a little bit.. anyone care to offer some other suggestions of irish name combos that include both Caoimhe and Ryann but fit a little better together?