Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do you think of....

Aggie as a nickname? I know that it has Texas A&M connotations, but maybe those are just regional. I am still exploring options for my twin daughters names due in a couple of months. Big sister is Dorothy Violet (nn Dottie, Dot, with Dorrie and Dora as possible variation nns). Dottie and Aggie and ____?? Is this horrible or does it have some possibility? I thought I had settled on Adelaide (Addie) and Matilda (Mattie prefer, Tillie option), but I am not so sure anymore. I made a list of possible combinations for the girls names, but it was so long it was ridiculous. I would appreciate your comments.

This is starting to really stress me out. :-(

BTW, if I can narrow it down to about 5 or 6 different possible combinations, my husband and I can narrow it down from there.

*Edit* No longer considering Aggie as nn for daughter. Husband vetoed because of Texas Aggies (not that we dislike them, we just don't think that it would be good for her if she were an Aggie and named Aggie or if she went to a rival school and was named Aggie... etc.) I will put it on my "dog name" list. I love our dogs!**

Re: What do you think of....

I grew up in Texas so I'd always think of the Aggies . . . who were really obnoxious fans I thought! I saw your other post and thought you had so many great combinations - it was hard to choose which I liked best. Are you just looking for new nicknames, or all together new names?

New names, new nicknames... I want to start over... If I end up at the same place that I was before... then so be it... but I had such mixed reviews from my family members that I want to start over and make sure that I really have the right names for these girls.

agatha or agynes? i love both those names<3 millie can also be a NN for matilda, i have heard.

More than likely it would be Agatha.

I have gone through so many names, that I am not even sure what my tastes are anymore!!!