Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Which one do you like?

I have a friend with a little girl named Journey and one named Destiny. I adore those girls. So when we found out we were adopting a baby girl, the first name I thought of was Journey Susana Faith or Ruth. However, the birthmom would like us to keep her name Alexis Ruth. We don't wish to do that. But we would love to honor her by keeping Alexis in her name. So thus the middle name Alexis.

Susannah Alexis Raine

This is a beautiful name that will stand the test of time. You have chosen an unique combination here that works really well together, please don't spoil the look and flow of the name with a botched up spelling, it looks so pretty this way.
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo
    Susannah Alexis Raine

This is a beautiful name that will stand the test of time. You have chosen an unique combination here that works really well together, please don't spoil the look and flow of the name with a botched up spelling, it looks so pretty this way.
    I would be honoring 3 people then! My Mother and MIL with Susannah, the birthmom with Alexis, and then finally my oldest daughter with Raine. I do love it, thanks!

i love suzannah!