Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Which one do you like?

I love Susannah or Susanna the most. Rain is a pretty middle name.

I appreciate all of the replies. Hubby wanted Alexisrain, or Lexirain. Our oldest child is 26 and she suggested if we use it, to spell like this: AlexisRain as one name, but no space. I am trying to honor the wishes of the child's birthmother. She is naming her Alexis Ruth. I would like to give her a name with meaning to us as well.

Susan is my Mama's name and Susana is my MIL middle name.

Rainey is my oldest daughter's last name, so thus Rain to honor her.

Journey I love. However, I wanted it to be a bit more unique in spelling.

Suzannah Alexis Rain is my favorite of your combos. Suzanna with out the "H" I prefer better or with out the "Z".

I agree with the lovely ladies above and feel the other two names look a bit made up.
    Lexie is fine on it's own and is so is Rain.
    Journey - Busted! This is a guilty pleasure name for me. I've only met one Journey and I just LOVED her name. I don't know how many others will share my enthusiasm for this name though. If you decided to use it I would spell it Journey not Jerni. I think Journey would also make a good mn.

I actually think Journey Alexis Rain is nice. It does have a natural/hippie feel to it. That's not a bad thing at all, I'm just pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by disa_lan
    Suzannah Alexis Rain is my favorite of your combos. Suzanna with out the "H" I prefer better or with out the "Z".

I agree with the lovely ladies above and feel the other two names look a bit made up.
    Lexie is fine on it's own and is so is Rain.
    Journey - Busted! This is a guilty pleasure name for me. I've only met one Journey and I just LOVED her name. I don't know how many others will share my enthusiasm for this name though. If you decided to use it I would spell it Journey not Jerni. I think Journey would also make a good mn.

I actually think Journey Alexis Rain is nice. It does have a natural/hippie feel to it. That's not a bad thing at all, I'm just pointing that out.
    Well, we are pretty natural...not as much as we would like to be tho! However, we are co-sleeping, organic eating (when we can), chiropractic loving, cloth diapering, no vax, gentle parenting folks. We love God, the earth, and the people on it. However, we aren't hippies or gypsies (just wish we were, LOL)

I love Journey and I love the name Rain. I will never be able to use either because DH doesn't like them. Journey's sister was named Amber btw, the two don't really go together and I think Journey was named after the band not the for the word.