Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    About six or seven years ago, cabbage patch kids came back and were popular in my area (not sure about anywhere else) and I had three, Alisa, Drew(boy) and Macy. I can't remember the middles, but I was actually pretty content with their names. My friends name was Amanda and Emily.
    Miranda or Randz; seventeen year old aspiring writer, and name lover. No children anytime soon, but what's the hurt in planning anyway?

I only had one, her name was Norma. My parents chose that one specifically because my dad's mother was named Norma, and she died before I was born, so I never got to meet her.

Cute thread! I never knew the CPK's had so many unusual names... or middle names!
    baby BOY arriving november 2015

currently considering:
    Martin, Shepherd, Edmond, Teagan, Winston, Absalom
    a girl would have been named:
    Beatrix Judith

Texas, USA
    I can't remember their middle names, but I had Doreen, Evelyn, and Cole.

Saint Louis, Missouri
    I think mine was named "Colleen" something-or-other, and thinking it wasn't fancy enough. So, armed with my name books, I renamed her Clytie Jessamyn.

I also recall watching a commercial for CPK and feeling slighted that my doll wasn't named "Amanda Jane" like the one on the commercial, and thus renaming my toy panda bear Amanda Jane.

Mine was Campbell Emma, which I immediately changed to Emma Campbell :P
    Sarah Beth <3

Current favorites:

Violet Christine • Aurora Scarlett • Eden •

Micah James • Cash Henry •