Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Corbin?

Thanks to all the ladies who helped me decide on Corbin :) Now that we have a first name picked out, do you have any recommendations for a middle name? I had Slade as the middle name for the last poll but I am not sure about it. I believe one syllable names would be best because the first and last names are both 2 syllables (Corbin Lambdin) I have also found that names ending in the -L sound run into Lambdin. Any suggestions? Thanks ladies!

I just thought of another... what do you think of Corbin Rae?

Re: Middle name for Corbin?

Congratulations on picking the first name!

To widen your middle name options, I think you could also go with a three syllable middle name and that might flow just as well as a one syllable name. I do thnk that because both Corbin and Lambdin have a lot of hard sounds, the middle name should be soft (I think that's what might sound off about Slade).
    Here are a few suggestions:

Corbin James Lambdin
    Corbin Elijah Lambdin
    Corbin Isaiah Lambdin
    Corbin Matthias Lambdin
    Corbin Seth Lambdin
    Mom of one daughter, age 2, and name-enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jlm

To widen your middle name options, I think you could also go with a three syllable middle name and that might flow just as well as a one syllable name. I do thnk that because both Corbin and Lambdin have a lot of hard sounds, the middle name should be soft (I think that's what might sound off about Slade).

Corbin James Lambdin
    Corbin Elijah Lambdin
    Corbin Isaiah Lambdin
    Corbin Matthias Lambdin
    Corbin Seth Lambdin
    I think you're right. I hadn't thought about the names being hard sounding (so many Ds and Ns I think) So softer names (more vowel sounds) would probably be better. What do you think of Corbin Rae? I also really like Corbin James.

Love corbin! Rae to me is very fem. I do love corbin james.

Quote Originally Posted by mrslambdin
    Quote Originally Posted by jlm

Corbin James Lambdin
    Corbin Elijah Lambdin
    Corbin Isaiah Lambdin
    Corbin Matthias Lambdin
    Corbin Seth Lambdin
    I think you're right. I hadn't thought about the names being hard sounding (so many Ds and Ns I think) So softer names (more vowel sounds) would probably be better. What do you think of Corbin Rae? I also really like Corbin James.
    I also think that Rae is very feminine sounding (esp spelled with an e instead of a y), and I don't think it does much for Corbin.
    Mom of one daughter, age 2, and name-enthusiast