Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Georgiana

Re: Georgiana

I just posted this same issue yesterday!! Isn't it frustrating? I don't understand why people are not more in love with this name! I got some wonderful advice under the post "Help my family hates the name I love". Georgiana is stunning. The reason I became partial to Georgina instead is because of the pronunciation issues this name may have and felt like I was already fighting an uphill battle. Go with your heart :-)

I really love Georgiana May! :-)

Good luck!

I think Georgiana is beautiful and it reminds me of Georgiana Darcy form Pride and Prejudice. It's not really on the radar in America, but I think that's different in England.

I LOVE Georgiana (as well as Georgia - breaks my heart how popular it is in the UK now - and Georgina). I'd pronounce it Jor-jee-ah-na, but I could be wrong. I've loved Georgina since my parents' friends had a little girl with the name, and Georgiana as another poster said, reminds me of Georgiana Darcy in P&P.
    For me, this is similar to Lucy or Louisa - classic, beautiful, feminine but somehow quite friendly too. Gorgeous.

i'm not usually a fan of masculine names turned feminine with "ana", "etta", or "ina" on the end.. but this one is an exception to the rule.. i LOVE it..
    it does sound a little posh.. but that's ok..
    Georgiana May is an amazingly beautiful name..