1 9.09%
  • Suzanah Alexis Raine

3 27.27%
  • Charlotte Alexis Raine

7 63.64%
  • Rayna Alexis Cathryn

0 0%

Alexis as middle name...help!

We are adopting a baby girl in about 6 weeks. Her given name will be Alexis Ruth. However, we wish to give her a new first name, and a new 3rd name. So we are trying to come up with creative, not popular names, but that all sound great with Alexis. My name is Jennifer, and hubby is Robert. Our other children all have 3 names except the first and here they are:

Rebecca Ann, Robert Mark Josiah, Gabriel John Michael, Cameron Malachi Joseph, Ryan Matthew Jeremiah, Tiana Elizabeth Grace, Jeremiah Matthias Jaydon, Nehemiah Jordan Moses.

So, please put on your creative hats and HELP us name our baby girl.

________ Alexis________

Re: Alexis as middle name...help!

I voted Susanna Alexis Raine but would prefer the 's' instead of 'z'. I also liked Charlotte Alexis Raine.

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Wow, thanks! You gave us a lot to consider. I think it's just hard after you say names over and over, and then try them on family. Some laugh, some say ewww, some keep silent...so we thought if we turned to unbiased list members, they can give us some ideas.

I love some of your combinations...a few I had considered, especially Ivy and Willow!

It's my pleasure! :-) I'm glad you found a few options that may work for you!

Please keep us posted! :-)