Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: I know that Nameberry users usually like more classic names,

Hayley Julianne is very pretty and what a great meaning (honoring two of your best friends ever). I think lots of people like(d) Hayley (it was just so overused likes some of the great names now). Of course, it has dropped quite a biot on the charts now and might sound fresh again. I think if you keep coming back to it, you should use it!

i can't think of a better name than one that honor's someone you love!
    it's very soft and pretty!

I do like this name, even though it is not a classic :) -- I prefer the spelling Hailey

I really like the name Hayley, and I think the middle name you paired it with goes beautifully. I honestly don't put much stock into how popular a name may or may not be. If you love it, and it has a sweet memory along with it, AND your husband loves it...then by all means, use it!

Thanks for responding guys! I'm starting to feel a bit more confident with Hayley Julianne. I always felt kind of guilty for liking Hayley. And while I do like Julianne Hayley, there is just something about Hayley Julianne.

So, I have basically spent all day looking at names that I think would go with Hayley, and I have come up with quite the list. It's actually a whole lot easier than I expected it to be! You would be surprised how many names you like when you don't consider the popularity. And if we do go with Hayley, why not have an Emma and Jacob too? Actually Emma and Jacob didn't make the list (but not because of popularity issues!), but I have actually considered them, which I wouldn't have even done before Hayley. Plus, I think it would be nice to be able to tell my daughter that I named her after two wonderful people, not just because her father and I liked the name and it sounded cool. And as for the spelling, I really won't be bothered having to spell it out a bajillion times. I like the Hayley spelling the best, plus it's also how my friend spelled it, so that's pretty much set. Anyway, here are some names that I have just recently considered to pair with Hayley.

GIRLS:
    Keira
    Maya
    Kaitlin nn Kate
    Sadie
    Courtney
    Alexa
    Zoe
    Chelsea
    Samantha
    Ava
    Savanna
    Sabrina
    Kristen
    Marlo
    Piper

BOYS: (I really had fun here!)
    Parker
    Cole
    Carter
    Jackson nn Jack
    Hudson
    Liam
    Connor
    Collin
    Everett
    Dylan
    Aiden
    Mason
    Ian
    Blake
    Trevor
    Bryce
    Jace
    Owen

I know it may seem silly trying to name a whole family at once, but I can't help myself. I will say that it's liberating to throw the popularity thing out! But maybe I have gone a little bit crazy? I feel like a recovering alcohic who just went into a bar, in the sense that I use to like trendy names, went to classics, and then here I am considering the trendy Hayley for my firstborn. I don't know, I will miss my other favorites too..... But let me know if you think I'm on the right track with some of the sibling names, it would be very much appreciated :)