Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Are there any boys' names that bug you?

Although I still like Aidan (consider it too bad it got so popular), I have never liked the -ayden names like Jayden, Brayden, etc. I hear new ones that sound made-up to me all the time, but can't think of them all to list here now.

Danal - ditto! Anything that rhymes with Aiden pretty much. Which is sad, because I still actually love Aiden, but it's ruined.

I'm getting sick of Brad(ley).

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post here because I didn't want to be hated.

Honestly I don't care for soft sounding boys names. Caleb is just an example. My sister almost named her son Caleb and I convinced her that I couldn't see on a boy past the age of 10. I just couldn't see Caleb as a man. She chose the name Ethan. I love the name but didn't know it would be so popular. Her back up was Nathaniel but unfortunately we had a cousin whose ex shared this name and she was wary of using it.

Yes, the whole Aiden, Brayden, Kaden, Hayden this is old. I like the name Hayden too.
    Michael is a name I really like and all though it's popular you don't hear Michael, Richael, Bichael and Hychael. Well you get the idea.

Logan - blah - just never cared for it.