Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Susan: Queen of Nameberry! (A Tribute Thread)

Hi, everyone! It's long overdue, but I'm thrilled to finally begin a thread devoted to Nameberry's creative gem, Susan! :-) (Applause! Applause! Applause!)

I don't know about you, but I personally can't imagine Nameberry without the lovely and creative Susan, and I hope that she never stops posting here! She possesses an incredible grasp of names, ranging from the offbeat and quirky to the stunningly elegant and regal. Susan is generous, gentle, and genuine, and has the ability to effortlessly reach, touch, and help every single poster here.

She is open, honest, caring, and kind, and has the uncanny ability to calm stormy waters should they arise. While I've never actually met Susan, I feel as though she is a true friend, and I know I'm not alone in feeling this way.

So, Susan, I'm now handing you a virtual crown (I just had extra diamonds added), because you are now the Queen of Nameberry! :-)

If you have ever been helped by the wonderful Susan or simply would like to pay tribute to her, here's your chance!

1. What is/are your favorite thing(s) about Susan?

2. What name do you now love because of Susan?

3. What gem most reminds you of Susan? (We'll add it to her crown...)

4. If you could send Susan a gift, what would it be, and why?

5. If Susan were a color, which would she be?

You're the best, Susan! :-)