Results 1 to 5 of 9
Thread: Super Short BNG!
April 9th, 2015 03:43 PM #1
Super Short BNG!
1.You and your husband decide you want to name your kids after countries/states! So when you find out you're pregnant with twins (2 boys) you get excited. When they are born they each have countries from South America with the middle names a color.
2. 3 months later you find out your pregnant! This time with just one child. When the time comes you give birth to a healthy baby girl! You name her after a country in Europe!!! Her middle name must be a biblical name.
3. 3 months later you find out you're pregnant again but with triplets!! After 8 months the babies are born early but manage to be okay. 2 boys and 1 girl. All must be states in USA. The middle names have to end in -er.
4. 2.3 years later you decide, this is going to be your last child, but when you find out you're having twins you're thrilled! Soon, you give birth to 2 girls! 1 girls name must be a province in Canada and the other must be named after a state in Australia. Middles name must be from the 18th century.
5. In the end, your kids are 8, 8, 7, 6, 6, 6 and 3 and you want a dog. You get a ______ and name it a planet.
April 9th, 2015 04:02 PM #3
DH: Edward Raphael "Ed" Haley.
DW: Veronica Hope "Vera" Haley (Turner).
Reception & Cake: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrpy43m5ZJ1qf5zl3.jpg
Honeymoon: Tavarua Island in Fiji.
Home: Cleveland, Ohio https://41.media.tumblr.com/cc0e068b...8cp2o1_500.jpg
1. Peru Cobalt Haley.
2. Brazil Grey Haley.
3. England Mary "Lindy" Haley.
4. Dakota Hunter Haley.
5. Washington Asher "Tony" Haley.
6. Georgia Spencer Haley.
7. Nova Charlotte Haley.
8. Victoria Elizabeth "Tori" Haley.
Dog: Free http://poolhouse.s3.amazonaws.com/bl...3/sanedog3.jpg
April 10th, 2015 02:44 AM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
April 10th, 2015 04:04 AM #721. One Direction. Doctor Who. Sherlock. Supernatural. Name lover.
Young Ladies (Not all): Adelisa, Oriana, Clover, Victoria, Georgina, Amelia, Genevieve, Jemima, Edith, Adelaide, Eleanor, Ottilie, Henrietta, River, Clara, Francesca
Young Sirs (Not all): Edmund, Rory, Louis, Niall, Frederick, Osmond, Henry, Desmond, William, James, Oliver, Rowan, Wesley, Liam, Zayn, Sherlock, Castiel, George
April 11th, 2015 12:50 AM #9