Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bardot Vita (David Boreanaz)

What do you think of the name Bardot Vita. It's the name of David Boreanaz & Jaime Bergman's new baby girl.

Re: Bardot Vita (David Boreanaz)

Definitely a Hollywood name, although Hollywood isn't the only ones who come up with creative names. I found the name Tapestry Noel (a girl) the other day. I made it my name of the day on my blog http://names4real.wordpress.com/ today as I have never seen a Tapestry before.

I guess it's okay, as long as Bardot rhymes with Margot (and not a combination of the words bar and dot)... I've never heard it before, but perhaps it's a family name? or some French word, my knowledge is limited I'm afraid... The sound is good and Vita is a great name! I'd rather use Vita Bardot or Margot Vita myself, but to each his own... It's better than Audio Science and Peaches Honeyblossom and such... This one is an actual name and not terms of endearment or a wannabe college class.... ^^

And milikate, Tapestry Noel is innovative! Kudos to her parents for being completely unique rather then misspell a perfectly good name... Tapestry would NOT be my first choice though, and Noel should remain a boys name, especially when you have pretty Noelle as a girl version already... If I were to do something similar, I'd probably choose Sunday Florian or something like that ^^ Not Tapestry at least...
    Ã…shild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

I was wondering when this one would happen. If the Old Hollywood revival started with Ava and moved to surnames with Harlow, Bardot was only a matter of time. I suppose we'll see a few Garbos soon too (although I know Mila Jovovitch already had a mn of Gabo). It's a pity in some ways - I think without Brigitte, Bardot loses some of it's melody and doesn't make a great fn. They would have been better going for Vita Bardot or Brigitte Vita, but I don't suppose that's Hollywood enough for celebrity namers.

Other surnames that I think might come up before this one jumps the shark:
    Bergman
    Dietrich
    Brando
    Loren
    Holliday
    Hepburn
    Monroe (actually, I'm surprised nobody's gone with Marilyn yet)
    Sinatra (could they? would they?)

Let's just hope nobody uses "Andress"!

Quote Originally Posted by dearest
    I guess it's okay, as long as Bardot rhymes with Margot (and not a combination of the words bar and dot)... I've never heard it before, but perhaps it's a family name? or some French word, my knowledge is limited I'm afraid... The sound is good and Vita is a great name! I'd rather use Vita Bardot or Margot Vita myself, but to each his own... It's better than Audio Science and Peaches Honeyblossom and such... This one is an actual name and not terms of endearment or a wannabe college class.... ^^

And milikate, Tapestry Noel is innovative! Kudos to her parents for being completely unique rather then misspell a perfectly good name... Tapestry would NOT be my first choice though, and Noel should remain a boys name, especially when you have pretty Noelle as a girl version already... If I were to do something similar, I'd probably choose Sunday Florian or something like that ^^ Not Tapestry at least...
    Innovative? Are you serious! I couldn't believe the name let alone that. Although I bet when the poor girl comes running home from school in tears from kids teasing her about her name her parents can reassure her and say 'don't worry honey, it's innovative'. I mean come on. Do these people even know what tapestry is? otherwise some one should tell them they have named their child after pieces of painted carpet.
    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

please check out my list!: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9785307