Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Please vote for just one

Fiona

Its so beautiful. It has a soft flowy sound to it, its easy to pronouce but not heard very often. I think mn's would be easy to choose, you daughter would love having it, and there are no obvious nicknames. Fiona!

Ava Caroline is my all time favourite combo. I love Ava and can understand the popularity of it. It is a beautiful name. Caroline is my name and a true classic and it means joy so it has everything going for it. I like the nn's of Calla, Cara, Carys, Cas and even Carolina.

So, if you want a combo that encompasses all the elements you like Ava Caroline is it.

If you want to use Calla as a nn then just reverse the combo to Caroline Ava.
    Psalm 23

Katharine!

I think this is a name that will never lose its class. It ages well and has a huge variety of nicknames to choose from. The spelling you have is my favorite, but I'm biased, it's my moms name, and my sister and I have had a lifelong argument over who gets to pass it on to the next generation!

Calla is my favourite, but as I also adore Caroline I'm going to second other posters' idea of using Calla as a nn for Caroline and then you get both. Beautiful!

Here's some combos I like:

Ava Katharine Scarlett - ( could use Ava Kate as a nn to differentiate her from all the other little Ava's - I am deterred from using Ava b/c of it's popularity but should one really skip a name you love b/c it's popular to choose something unique that you may like less???)

Ava Caroline

Fiona Scarlett

Calla Scarlett

Caroline Scarlett ( and use Calla as the nn)

Aveline Scarlett (Aveline combines the beloved sounds of Ava and Caroline?)

I think I am drawn to use Scarlett(or Violette even) as a middle name because I am not brave enough to use it as a first name.

Any opinions on these? Any other combos that would sound good? Thanks