Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boy #2's name???

We need help with baby boy #2's name. I am due in 6 weeks and still haven't picked a name. Our first child's name is Carter. He is 6. Need something that goes with his name but not too matchy?? And something that goes with our very short, one syllable last name. Any suggestions, first and middle. Thank You!

Sorry...guess I could have given a bit more info. Carter's middle name is Benjamin. Some of the name ideas we've been tossing around are Griffin(the only name my husband & I both like), Casey, Oliver, Henry, Lucas and Beckett. There's just not really anything that says yes, pick me?!
    Thank you all for the suggestions so far :)
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)

Re: Boy #2's name???

It would really help if we knew your last name.

A last name would help a lot, and also maybe a few names that you DO like so that we can get a sense of style.

Here's a few that, to me, are along the lines of Carter. Can make changes once you let us know a bit more info :)

Blair
    Blake
    Landon
    Graydon
    Phillip
    Reed
    Paxton
    Sawyer
    Wade

I'm going to suggest some names that I see as being similar to Carter. Most of these will be either occupational or surname options, but not those that end in "er" because I think that would be too close to Carter. What is Carter's middle name? That might help generate some mn options for boy #2.

Carter and.....

Grayson
    Abbott
    Finley
    Logan
    Landon
    Pierce (although, maybe not if your ln is only 1 syllable)
    Paxton
    Declan
    Preston