Names Searched Right Now:

Perceptions of these names...

What comes to mind (images/perceptions) when you hear each of these boy names? What do these names conjure up in your mind?

Silas
    Jasper
    Pierce

Re: Perceptions of these names...

[quote="shay"]What comes to mind (images/perceptions) when you hear each of these boy names? What do these names conjure up in your mind?

Silas: For a long time, I could only picture the albino monk from The DaVinci Code, but I've thankfully moved on. :-) When I think of Silas now, I picture a polite, kind Amish boy. That said, if I knew of a little Silas, I'd picture him. :-) I think it's a great name!

Jasper: I really love this name, too. I picture a handsome, athletic little boy.

Pierce: I picture the glory that is Pierce Brosnan. :-) I see someone so handsome, that it should be illegal. :-)

Best wishes to you!

Re: Perceptions of these names...

Silas - Just found out that this was and ancestors name so for that reason it has grown on me and has changed my perceptions of it. Silas I see as a studious young man excelling in academics. This name sounds dependable and honest.

Jasper - I've loved this name for a long time. I envision and artist, a free thinker, a creative soul, and maybe a musician.

Pierce - This name to me belongs to an attractive man who has high morals and respect. Or to the bad boy women can't resist. Maybe he's both ;)