Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: NEW! - Futuristic Family - Heaps of Kids!

Its the year 2124. You live in SPACE. but travel frequently to your pod in the space station (yep its all possible now) floating somewhere between Earth and Venus. You and your fianc share your common space with four other couples and a single parent (male).

What is your name? Stelmaria Lunette Keller
    Your fiancs name? Brigadoon Arthur Maxfield
    The single dad? John-Jameson Elvis Grayer
    (You said unusual names :o)! )

You and your friends at the space station are quite close after having spent several holidays there together. Two of the couples have FOUR children each whilst the other has five. The single dad has three daughters.

Oh, by the way what is the name of the space station? OZ

Your next trip to MARS starts off as usual but the morning before you are set to leave your fianc comes down with the man flu so you postpone your travels for two days. That night you see on the news that a rocket ship has blown up travelling to a space station. Concerned you call up relatives of your friends and they tell you the worst. Heartbroken you and your fianc attend all funerals and hearings of wills.
    Your friend, the single dad, has left his three daughters under your care.

What are their names?
    1.) Clarabella Lucinda-Marie Grayer
    2.) Angelina Jane-Alice Grayer
    3.) Jennaviva Rose-Annabeth Grayer

The couple with five children have decided to name the childrens grandmother their guardian, however after being told of her beloved sons death, the grandmother has a heart attack and recovers but is in no state for looking after so many children. You feel so sorry for them that you decide to take on the five kids and have their grandmother move in with you so she can be with them.

What are their names?
    1.) Michaelangelo Caliban Torgusson (twin)
    2.) Mortimer Carlito Torgusson (twin)
    3.) Cleo Jezebella Torgusson
    4.) Calamity Astrid Torgusson
    5.) Nebula Christobal Torgusson (boy)

What is the grandmothers name?
    Terra Luna Stella Torgusson

A year goes past you and your fianc have been married at MERCURY and all the children were part of the ceremony. The grandmother sadly has past away but you now have a family dog and live in a large house with 11 bedrooms!

What is your four legged friend called? Astro-Pup

What are the living arrangements?
    1. Mom + Dad (Stelmaria and Doon)
    2. Clarabella
    3. Angelina
    4. Jennaviva
    5. Michaelangelo 'Mikey'
    6. Mortimer 'Morty'
    7. Cleo
    8. Calamity 'Callie'
    9. Nebula 'Ned'
    10. Guest
    11. Guest

Just as things have begun to settle down you get a phone call saying the children of the other two couples have been in a multi vehicle car crash with their guardians. The guardians from both families have been killed and so have one child from each. With the prospect of putting the kids in care the only other option, you know what you have to do. The children join your huge family.

What are their names?
    Family 1 - triplets
    1.) Daffodil Skye Waters
    2.) Magnolia Cliff Waters
    3.) Chrysanthemum Aurora Waters

Family 2 - one set of twins
    1.) Oklahoma Blue Carter (boy twin) 'Oakie'
    2.) Dakota Lilac Carter (girl twin) 'Kody'
    3.) Africa Crimson Carter (boy) 'Rickie'

Only 28 you and your husband have all the children you could have ever imagined and more. Not expecting to add to your brood you are shocked when you give birth to a healthy baby girl. You name her after your mother and your husbands mother.

Her name is: Lunabelle Demetria Maxfield 'Luna'

Tired but happy, you are definitely done.
    You have:
    Stelmaria + Brigadoon =
    Clarabella
    Angelina
    Jennaviva
    Michaelangelo 'Mikey'
    Mortimer 'Morty'
    Cleo
    Calamity 'Callie'
    Nebula 'Ned'
    Daffodil
    Magnolia
    Chrysanthemum
    Oklahoma 'Oakie'
    Dakota 'Kody'
    Africa 'Rickie'
    Lunabelle 'Luna'
    and our dog, Astro-pup.

That was fun :o)

Its the year 2124. You live in Venice but travel frequently to your pod in the space station (yep its all possible now) floating somewhere between Earth and Venus. You and your fianc share your common space with four other couples and a single parent (male).

What is your name? Your fiancs name? The single dad?
    Bethany Nichelle Bentlee
    Alistair Ailin Soliel
    Edgar Adam Jameson

You and your friends at the space station are quite close after having spent several holidays there together. Two of the couples have 4 children each whilst the other has five. The single dad has three daughters.

Oh, by the way what is the name of the space station?
    Coboi Armedius National Space Station

Your next trip to Italy starts off as usual but the morning before you are set to leave your fianc comes down with the man flu so you postpone your travels for two days. That night you see on the news that a rocket ship has blown up travelling to a space station. Concerned you call up relatives of your friends and they tell you the worst. Heartbroken you and your fianc attend all funerals and hearings of wills.

What are their names?
    Saoirse Mathilde
    Siobhan Marjory
    Elspeth Genevieve
    (Saoirse and Siobhan are twins)

The couple with five children have decided to name the childrens grandmother their guardian, however after being told of her beloved sons death, the grandmother has a heart attack and recovers but is in no state for looking after so many children. You feel so sorry for them that you decide to take on the five kids and have their grandmother move in with you so she can be with them.

What are their names? Two of them are twin boys who have the same initials. What is the grandmothers name? She has two middle names.
    Maddix Armedius
    Micah Avalon
    Sofia Louise
    Matthew Drake
    Laurel Matilda
    Virginia Margaret Pearl

A year goes past you and your fianc have been married at Venice and all the children were part of the ceremony. The grandmother sadly has past away but you now have a family dog and live in a large house with 11 bedrooms!

What is your four legged friend called? What are the living arrangements?
    Sporter Zippey Matthias

Soliel and Saoirse
    Elspeth and Laurel
    Maddix
    Micah
    Sofia
    Matthew
    Sporter Zippy Matthias
    game room
    play room
    nursery
    mommy and daddy's room

Just as things have begun to settle down you get a phone call saying the children of the other two couples have been in a multi vehicle car crash with their guardians. The guardians from both families have been killed and so have one child from each. With the prospect of putting the kids in care the only other option, you know what you have to do. The children join your huge family.

What are their names? Both families have the same number of children but minus one from the starting number. They also both contain multiples.
    Isabella Maddison
    Isaac Martin
    Isadora Malia
    Blake Jameson
    Gabriel Benjamin
    Tennessee Minerva
    Blake,Gabe,and Tessa are triplets
    Bells,Zac,and Dory are triplets

Only 28 you and your husband have all the children you could have ever imagined and more. Not expecting to add to your brood you are shocked when you give birth to a healthy baby girl. You name her after your mother and your husbands mother.
    Her name is:
    Stella Summer

Hi, I am Isabella Astrid Jansen. My parents call me Bella, but all my friends call me Izzie, my attempt at bringing my name into the 22nd century! Its 2124 and my parents give me a name from the EARLY 2000s! I really want to scream, Mom, Dad, wake up and join us here in the present! They can really be so old fashioned. Enough about them, this is a story about me, my fianc, our children and how we all became one big, happy family.

My fianc, Cortez Pavo Gruber (Cort), and I live in Antarctica. I was born and raised here. My grandparents were pioneers and helped colonize Antarctica. Cort and I also have a vacation pod at the Freedom Forge space station, situated between Earth and Venus. We love visiting the Forge and spend every free minute we have there. Our pod is one of six spokes off a large hub. Each spoke consists of private quarters while the hub is common space the six spokes share. Since the spokes do not have food preparation or entertainment areas, a lot of our time at the Forge is spent in the common area.

We have made such great friends at the Forge. There is Alaric Prescott, a widower, raising three girls on his own. Alaric is a business man who travels extensively. He says home is Dublin, Ireland; but he is rarely there! Dash and Honora Cohen have four children, three boys and one girl. Wolfe and Isis Lee are best friends with the Cohens. Like the Cohens, the Lees also have four children, one girl and three boys. The Cohens and Lees always travel together and live on the same block in Sydney, Australia. The Chang family is from San Francisco, California. Upton and Nalani have five children, three boys and two girls. Needless to say, our hub is always hopping with action.
    Cort and I love watching the kids. Their laughter is contagious and their innocence is refreshing. We have chosen to spend all our holidays at the Forge the past few years. Experiencing the holidays through the eyes of our dear friends children is magical. When we visit the Forge, we feel like we have come home to visit family.
    We were 24 hours away from our departure to Freedom Forge when Cort came down with the, man flu. I dont know how men were a century ago, but nowadays men are the biggest babies when they get sick. That is why I have dubbed Corts illness as the, Man Flu. If a woman had his cough and aches, wed just pop some drugs and keep on moving. Cort, however was taken to bed, postponing our trip by a couple days.
    I was relaxing, taking a break from my nursing duties, when breaking news interrupted my programming on the holovision. The news anchor reported a rocket had exploded while leaving the Earths atmosphere. My eyes followed the holographic rocket and I could feel the heat from the explosion. I turned the volume up and paid closer attention. The reporter said the rocket originated in the Bay area of California and was travelling to Earths moon with continuing service to Freedom Forge. My heart quit beating and time stood still.
    Frantically, I started contacting my family and friends. My heart was racing and I needed the reassurance everyone was ok. That wasnt to be. Both Alaric Prescott and Upton and Nalani Chang were confirmed, boarded passengers on the doomed flight. Alaric had been in Oakland on business and was headed back to the Forge to be with his girls. Upton and Nalani were headed to the Forge for a romantic weekend to celebrate their anniversary. They left their children with Uptons mom, Xenia.
    Cort and I made the necessary arrangements to attend the services of our dear friends. First, we traveled to Dublin to celebrate the life or our dear friend, Alaric Baldwin Prescott. Following the memorial, we found out Alaric had appointed us as guardians for his beautiful daughters; Sariah Acadia, 7; Solaris Alameda, 5; and Sephora Aubrielle, 4. I was honored to be entrusted with these darling girls. Yet, I also wondered how Cort and I would be able to fill the void that encompassed their lives.

After we made arrangements for the girls to join us on the rest of our trip, we headed to San Francisco to attend the memorial for Upton Xerxes and Nalani Oscara Chang. The Chang children had been entrusted to Uptons mother, Xenia Monet Laraine Chang. The grief at the service was thick and Mrs. Chang passed out. When a cool towel did not bring her around, the medics were called. Mrs. Chang suffered a heart attack. We stuck around for a couple weeks, helping with the kids while Mrs. Chang went through rehab. The doctors determined Mrs. Chang was never going to return to her normal life. She was heart-broken over the loss of her only son and had lost the desire to fight.

Cort and I had a talk the same night the doctors gave us the news about Mrs. Chang. We decided we would apply for guardianship of the Chang children. A week later we looked at the official document, declaring Cort and I official guardians of Berlin Monet, 11; Thaddeus Duante (Thad), 9; Thornton Davion (Thor), 9; Cinder Larae, 6; and Strom Ignatius, 4. Knowing the children needed to be around their sole surviving relative, we asked Mrs. Chang to move in with us. She agreed. .

Cort and I moved our new family back to our home in Antarctica. Our 4 bedroom home felt tiny with three adults and eight children. We began searching for something bigger. Cort applied for a permanent position at Freedom Forge. Our desire to return to our haven was felt by both us and the children. Ten months later, we were thrilled to learn Cort had been selected for the position. We were moving to Freedom Forge! Our spirits soared.

Two weeks before our big move, Cort and I were married in a small ceremony at my parents home. Each of the children had a special part of our ceremony. That day Cort and I pledged our lives to each other and also pledged our lives to our eight children. By the end of the vows, there was not a dry eye in the room. Three days later Mrs. Chang passed away.

We were surprised to discover our housing arrangements at the Forge. Corts dad, a politician at the Lunar Colony, had called in a few favors. A full hub and spoke system had been converted to an eleven bedroom, single family home for our use. We moved in, giving each child their own room. Quickly, we discovered that was a mistake! The children were used to being together and needed the comfort found with the company of another. We restructured and placed Thad, Thor and Strom in one room; Sariah and Cinder shared a room; Solaris and Sephora occupied a third room which connected to a small loft that Berlin claimed as her own. Berlin also claimed our new puppy, Cairo, as her own.

We were all settled in. The kids were doing well in school and making friends. Their grief would always be a part of their life, but two years provides a lot of healing. Cort was excelling in his job and I had adjusted to being a full-time mom and wife. We were preparing for the holidays and looking forward to seeing the Cohen and Lee families. This year both the Cohens and Lees were bringing their extended families with them. It was sure to be a wonderful holiday.

I was finishing up the dinner dishes when the holophone rang. Cort switched it on and I glanced up to see who was contacting us. I didnt recognize the guy. He seemed intense and urgent. So, I left the dishes, joined Cort and gave the hologram my full attention. My heart shattered when I heard the news. The Cohens and Lees had been involved in a terrible, multi-vehicle accident. The hologram continued, Dashiell Burke Cohen; Honora Teagan Cohen; Creanne Luna Cohen; Ezbeth Cohen Kusunda; Maxton Lazer Kusunda; Wolfe Banyan Lee; Isis Arvada Lee; Ulises Lynx Lee; Apollo Banyan Lee and Kearney Ulises Falcone had all perished in the accident. Miraculously, six children survived the accident. They were now orphans. Their guardians had passed with their parents.

One look from Cort and I knew what we had to do. We welcomed another six children into our already large family. Cassius Burke Cohen (Cass), 15; Paycen Drake Cohen (Payce), 13; Crees twin, Randolph Quade Cohen (Rand), 10; Galena Magnolia Lee, 14; Adonis Makko Lee, 9; and Eros Falcon Lee, 9. Adonis and Eros seemed extremely lost, having lost their triplet brother, Ulises.

Our lives were so full. We were only 28 and had 14 children, ranging in age from 15 to 6. Imagine our surprise when I found out I was expecting! With all our children, Cort and I had never even thought about having a baby! We were excited, though nervous. The kids were excited as well. Seven months later we all welcomed a baby girl, Aislinn Quilla Gruber, named after her two grandmothers.

Our life is definitely busy, but also happy. After Aislinn was born Cort and I took the necessary measures to ensure we didnt end up with baby number 16! So, there you have it. The story of how we became a family.

Cort and Izzie, with Cass, Galena, Payce, Berlin, Thad, Thor, Rand, Adonis, Eros, Sariah, Cinder, Solaris, Strom, Sephora and Aislinn.
    Current Favorites
    Audrey Caroline / Lily Elizabeth / Sadie Rebekah
    Grant Harrison / Levi Charles / Reid Samuel

Its the year 2124. You live in-- Minnesota --but travel frequently to your pod in the space station (yep its all possible now) floating somewhere between Earth and Venus. You and your fianc share your common space with four other couples and a single parent (male).

Me: JaNyla Quanae
    BF: Kyren Braynell
    SD: Adonis Shamar

You and your friends at the space station are quite close after having spent several holidays there together. Two of the couples have-- 3 --children each whilst the other has five. The single dad has three daughters.

Oh, by the way what is the name of the space station?
    -- The Najahni Space Station--

Your next trip to--Minnesota --starts off as usual but the morning before you are set to leave your fianc comes down with the man flu so you postpone your travels for two days. That night you see on the news that a rocket ship has blown up travelling to a space station. Concerned you call up relatives of your friends and they tell you the worst. Heartbroken you and your fianc attend all funerals and hearings of wills.

What are their names?
    ---LaBreya Marjani
    ---Azmera Lenique
    ---Jahzara Trenay

What are their names? Two of them are twin boys who have the same initials. What is the grandmothers name? She has two middle names.

GM: Udama Renielle Fatisha
    ---Edmari Lakeisha
    ---Desmarae Shaquanna
    ---Hasana Darchelle
    ---Quvontay Marquez
    ---Quintrell Malik

A year goes past you and your fianc have been married on --Earth in Minnesota-- and all the children were part of the ceremony. The grandmother sadly has past away but you now have a family dog and live in a large house with 11 bedrooms!

What is your four legged friend called? What are the living arrangements?

Dog: Farjon

Room1: Kyren and I
    Room2: Jahzara
    Room3: Quvontay
    Room4: Quintrell
    Room5: Hasana
    Room6: Azmera
    Room7: Desmarae
    Room8: LeBreya
    Room9: Edmari
    Room10: Guest
    Room1: Guest

What are their names? Both families have the same number of children but minus one from the starting number. They also both contain multiples.

---Fawneice Iveryana
    ---Francella Ikeyla

---Pershon Ramses
    ---Avion Cassius

Her name is: Alazae Blessing

You have: Edmari, LeBreya, Desmarae, Fawneice, Francella, Azmera, Hasana, Pershon, Avion, Quvontay, Quintrell, Jahzara and Alazae

Its the year 2124. You live in Vancouver but travel frequently to your pod in the space station (yep its all possible now) floating somewhere between Earth and Venus. You and your fianc share your common space with four other couples and a single parent (male).

My name- Michelle Gwen Bruns
    My fiance's name- Elvis Gavin Castillo
    Single dad's name- Aaron Ethan Stevens

You and your friends at the space station are quite close after having spent several holidays there together. Two of the couples have 3 children each whilst the other has five. The single dad has three daughters.

Oh, by the way what is the name of the space station? The Fonz

Your next trip to Alberta starts off as usual but the morning before you are set to leave your fianc comes down with the man flu so you postpone your travels for two days. That night you see on the news that a rocket ship has blown up travelling to a space station. Concerned you call up relatives of your friends and they tell you the worst. Heartbroken you and your fianc attend all funerals and hearings of wills.

What are their names? Bryna Gertrude, Mina Velma, and Annika Mu.

What are their names? Archer Blade, Apollo Brick, Lance Muhammad, Guillermo Liam, and Billie Jean.

What is the grandmothers name? Gabrielle Danika Oakley Kruger

A year goes past you and your fianc have been married at Martha's Vineyard and all the children were part of the ceremony. The grandmother sadly has past away but you now have a family dog and live in a large house with 11 bedrooms!

What is your four legged friend called? Reizo

What are the living arrangements? (Bedrooms)
    1 Me and Elvis
    2 Bryna
    3 Annika
    4 Mina
    5 Archer
    6 Apollo
    7 Lance
    8 Guillermo
    9 Billie
    10 Guest Bedroom
    11 Guest Bedroom

What are their names? From the Rivera family: Bridger Bronson and Catcher Jordan
    From the Douglas family: Evander Cruz and Serena Snow

Her name is: Olympia Sasha