Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I have just graduated college and am spending time travelling the world. I decide to go to Cayo Coco, Cuba and take in the tropical climate.

While in Cayo Coco, Cuba, I meet a man just your age. He has also just graduated from college!! Being a name fanatic and also noticing how cute he is, I ask his name right away. His name is Maxwell George Walker but he lets me call him Max. My name is Emilia Marie Holden but I let him call me Mila.

It turns out the man has tickets for the exact same ship to the next destination as I do! He eventually winds up joining me on my whole journey, and we hit it off. I notice how fun and smart and nice he is, and the night the travelling is over he asks you to marry him. I go home to Minnesota and get married in your hometown, Eden Prarie.

We both want kids, tons of them! Very soon I discover you are pregnant. Surprise! Girl/Girl twins!! We decide to name them Lydia Iris Walker and Heidi Jasmine Walker

Two years later the twins want a sibling. We oblige and our next baby is a boy born on Christmas Day! We name him Maddox Gabriel Walker

Now the twins are three and our boy is one. The kids are still so young and we don't mean for it to happen, but nine months later our next girl shows up! We name her Poppy Imogen Walker

Three years later the twins are six and in the first grade, the boy is four and in preschool, and our daughter is being surprisingly calm through her terrible twos. The house is a lot quieter and I desperately miss having a baby around. I beg the husband and he says yes. But we get more than I bargained for! Five times more, to be exact. The quints are born nine months later, which is a lot shorter than I need to let the shock wear off. There are two boys and three girls. Their names loosly follow a nature theme, eg. Aurora Borealis, Jasper the gemstone, Bryony the plant, Rose, the flower, Heath the land.
    Baby A: [name] Aurora Penelope Tamsin Walker
    Baby B: [name] Byron Jasper Walker
    Baby C: [name] Clara Bryony Francesca Walker
    Baby D: [name] Darcy Gwendolyn Rose Walker
    Baby E: [name] Ezra Heath Walker

After four years, all our kids are in some kind of school. The twins are ten and in fifth grade, the boy is eight and in third grade, the girl is six and in first grade, and the quints are four and in their last year of Pre-K. We have 9 kids, but I feel like I just want one more, plus my husband wants another boy. We travel alone back to the city you met in and find the sweetest twin baby boys in an orphanage. We discover that they have an eleven-year-old brother, who we could not think of seperating from them, so we take all three back to your home. The boy's name, which he already has, is from his country of origin. The twins have no names yet but one each of their names also has to do with their country of origin. We give all the kids your surname.
    What is the boy's name? Xavier Diego Walker
    What are the twins' names? Hugo Benjamin Walker / Joaquin Lucien Walker

We feel our family is complete with 12 kids--and fourteen people in all. But fate has another twist in store for us. After the youngest twins are one year old, I find myself pregnant with one last girl! Since this is our last child, she has 3 middle names and one of them is your middle. We name her Zoe Elena Lux Marie Walker

Maxwell and Emilia have Xavier [age 12], Lydia and Heidi [age 11], Maddox [age 9], Poppy [age 9], Aurora, Byron, Clara, Darcy and Ezra [age 5], Hugo and Joaquin [age 1], Zoe [nb]
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, its sings because it has a song."
    ~ Maya Angelou

1. You have just graduated from college and are traveling around the world. You spend some time in: Italy

2. While in Italy, you meet a man just your age. He has also just graduated from college!! Being a name fanatic and also noticing how cute he is, you ask his name right away. What is it? Arthur Wyatt Emerson, he tells you to call him: Artie
    What is your name? Jessabelle Alexis Matthews, you tell him to call you: Jesse

3. It turns out the man has tickets for the exact same ship to the next destination as you do! He eventually winds up joining you on your whole journey, and you two hit it off. You notice how fun and smart and nice he is, and the night the traveling is over he asks you to marry him. You go home to: The USA and get married in your hometown: Nashville, Tennessee.

4. You both want kids, tons of them! Very soon you discover you are pregnant. Surprise! Girl/Girl twins!! Their middle names are not matchy but related in some way, and their first names are whatever you want. What are their names?
    Bay Meredith Rose Emerson & Bree Madeline Violet Emerson

5. Two years later the twins want a sib. You oblige and your next baby is a boy born on Christmas Day! Give him the same initials as your husband and at least one name relating to Christmas or winter. He is: Angel Wayde Emerson

6. Now the twins are three and your boy is one. The kids are still so young and you don't mean for it to happen, but nine months later your next girl shows up!
    Her Name: Andrea Audrey Grey Emerson "Andy"

7. Three years later the twins are six and in the first grade, the boy is four and in preschool, and your daughter is being surprisingly calm through her terrible twos. The house is a lot quieter and you desperately miss having a baby around. You beg your husband and he says yes. But you get more than you bargained for! Five times more, to be exact. The quints are born nine months later, which is a lot shorter than you need to let the shock wear off. There are two boys and three girls. Their names need to follow a theme, like classical names or names from literature. Babies B and E are the boys. The names have to start with the same letter as their order, for example Baby A starts with A, and so on. The girls have two middles.
    Baby A: Addison Adrienne Bryn Emerson "Addi"
    Baby B: Barney Michael Emerson
    Baby C: Calliope Iphegenia Sage Emerson "Calli"
    Baby D: Daphne Anastasia Jade Emerson
    Baby E: Emmett Elliott Emerson "Em"

8: After four years, all your kids are in some kind of school. The twins are ten and in fifth grade, the boy is eight and in third grade, the girl is six and in first grade, and the quints are four and in their last year of Pre-K. You have 9 kids, but you feel like you just want one more, plus your husband wants another boy. You and your husband travel alone back to the city you met in and find the sweetest twin baby boys in an orphanage. You discover that they have an eleven-year-old brother, who you could not think of seperating from them, so you take all three back to your home. The boy's name, which he already has, is from his country of origin. The twins have no names yet but one each of their names also has to do with their country of origin. You give all the kids your surname.
    What is the boy's name? Faust Giovanni Emerson
    What are the twins' names? Antonio Salvatore Emerson & Francesco Serge Emerson "Toni & Frankie"

9. You feel your family is complete with 12 kids--and fourteen people in all. But fate has another twist in store for you. After the youngest twins are one year old, you find yourself pregnant with one last girl! Since this is your last kid, she has 3 middle names and one of them is your middle. What is her name? Collins Azalea Isabella Alexis Emerson "Colli Belle"

You are truly happy with your family of 15!!!!!! As a bonus, what are the names of all your kids in age order?
    Mine: Faust (12), Bay (11), Bree (11), Angel (9), Andrea (7), Addi (5), Barney (5), Calli (5), Daphne (5), Em (5), Toni (1), Frankie(1), Colli Belle(baby)

1. You have just graduated from college and are traveling around the world. You spend some time in: Germany

2. While in Germany, you meet a man just your age. He has also just graduated from college!! Being a name fanatic and also noticing how cute he is, you ask his name right away. What is it? Cameron Samuel Whitman, he tells you to call him: Cam
    What is your name? Lydia Eloise, you tell him to call you: Lydia

3. It turns out the man has tickets for the exact same ship to the next destination as you do! He eventually winds up joining you on your whole journey, and you two hit it off. You notice how fun and smart and nice he is, and the night the traveling is over he asks you to marry him. You go home to: the United States and get married in your hometown: Washington, D.C.

4. You both want kids, tons of them! Very soon you discover you are pregnant. Surprise! Girl/Girl twins!! Their middle names are not matchy but related in some way, and their first names are whatever you want. What are their names?
    Elizabeth Laurel and Abigail Victoria

5. Two years later the twins want a sib. You oblige and your next baby is a boy born on Christmas Day! Give him the same initials as your husband and at least one name relating to Christmas or winter.
    Christopher Simon

6. Now the twins are three and your boy is one. The kids are still so young and you don't mean for it to happen, but nine months later your next girl shows up!
    Margaret Felicity

7. Three years later the twins are six and in the first grade, the boy is four and in preschool, and your daughter is being surprisingly calm through her terrible twos. The house is a lot quieter and you desperately miss having a baby around. You beg your husband and he says yes. But you get more than you bargained for! Five times more, to be exact. The quints are born nine months later, which is a lot shorter than you need to let the shock wear off. There are two boys and three girls. Their names need to follow a theme, like classical names or names from literature. Babies B and E are the boys. The names have to start with the same letter as their order, for example Baby A starts with A, and so on. The girls have two middles.
    Amelia Isabel Maude
    Benjamin Elias
    Cordelia Lillian Edith
    Dorothea Evelyn Louisa
    Ewan Alistair

8: After four years, all your kids are in some kind of school. The twins are ten and in fifth grade, the boy is eight and in third grade, the girl is six and in first grade, and the quints are four and in their last year of Pre-K. You have 9 kids, but you feel like you just want one more, plus your husband wants another boy. You and your husband travel alone back to the city you met in and find the sweetest twin baby boys in an orphanage. You discover that they have an eleven-year-old brother, who you could not think of separating from them, so you take all three back to your home. The boy's name, which he already has, is from his country of origin. The twins have no names yet but one each of their names also has to do with their country of origin. You give all the kids your surname.
    What is the boy's name? Tobias Hugo
    What are the twins' names? Charles Gregor and Theodore Johann

9. You feel your family is complete with 12 kids--and fourteen people in all. But fate has another twist in store for you. After the youngest twins are one year old, you find yourself pregnant with one last girl! Since this is your last kid, she has 3 middle names and one of them is your middle. What is her name? Theresa Juliet Katharine Eloise

Cam & Lydia; Eliza, Abbey, Kit, Meg, Mia, Ben, Cora, Thea, Ewan, Toby, Charlie, Teddy, & Tessa

. You have just graduated from college and are traveling around the world. You spend some time in: The Netherlands

2. While in The Netherlands, you meet a man just your age. He has also just graduated from college!! Being a name fanatic and also noticing how cute he is, you ask his name right away. What is it? Benedikt Cornelius Janssen, he tells you to call him: BenWhat is your name? Gabriella Paige. He calls me Brielle.

3. It turns out the man has tickets for the exact same ship to the next destination as you do! He eventually winds up joining you on your whole journey, and you two hit it off. You notice how fun and smart and nice he is, and the night the traveling is over he asks you to marry him. You go home to: The USA and get married in your hometown: Cinncinati, Ohio.

Azaleigha Roselani Janssen and Leilani Jazmine Janssen

5. Two years later the twins want a sib. You oblige and your next baby is a boy born on Christmas Day! Give him the same initials as your husband and at least one name relating to Christmas or winter. He is: Blaize Cristopher Janssen

Her Name: Dannica Mystique Janssen

Baby A: Adele Ivette Ruby Janssen
    Baby B: Boston Zachariah Janssen
    Baby C: Carys Danelia Opal Janssen
    Baby D: Delia Mattea Jade Janssen
    Baby E: Easton Zaccheus Janssen
    8: After four years, all your kids are in some kind of school. The twins are ten and in fifth grade, the boy is eight and in third grade, the girl is six and in first grade, and the quints are four and in their last year of Pre-K. You have 9 kids, but you feel like you just want one more, plus your husband wants another boy. You and your husband travel alone back to the city you met in and find the sweetest twin baby boys in an orphanage. You discover that they have an eleven-year-old brother, who you could not think of seperating from them, so you take all three back to your home. The boy's name, which he already has, is from his country of origin. The twins have no names yet but one each of their names also has to do with their country of origin. You give all the kids your surname.
    What is the boy's name? Matteo Lyzander Marc Janssen
    What are the twins' names? Silas Roman Raul Janssen and Elias Romeo Cruz Janssen

9. You feel your family is complete with 12 kids--and fourteen people in all. But fate has another twist in store for you. After the youngest twins are one year old, you find yourself pregnant with one last girl! Since this is your last kid, she has 3 middle names and one of them is your middle. What is her name? Xzavia Paige Kira Jolie Janssen

You are truly happy with your family of 15!!!!!! As a bonus, what are the names of all your kids in age order?
    Mine: Azaleigha (12), Leilani (12), Blaize (11), Matteo (11) Dannika (7), Adele (5), Boston (5), Carys (5), Delia (5), Easton (5), Silas (1), Elias (1), Xzavia (baby)
    Last edited by divine1; March 14th, 2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Xzavia is a girl! And Boston is a boy! It just won't let me edit the colring.
    My favs: GIRLS:Nadia, Oceana, Ceraphina, Hania, Sasha, Natalia, Gavrielle, Inez, Azaleigha, Arabella

BOYS: Blaize, Caspian, Silas, Lysander/Lyzander, Marcos, Emileo, Tru, Zaccheus, Tobias, Syre, Josiah, Sebastion