Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: A sibling for Jane and Henry

Louisa Plum. In another post I thought of Luella Plum, and lots of posters love it. So maybe Louisa Plum sounds great, too.
    Love Augustus! Augustus Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Louisa Plum. In another post I thought of Luella Plum, and lots of posters love it. So maybe Louisa Plum sounds great, too.
    OMGoodness!! Louisa Plum is the most adorable name I have ever encountered! :) Love Augustus Clive.... Feels so retro!

Quote Originally Posted by zard
    OMGoodness!! Louisa Plum is the most adorable name I have ever encountered! :) Love Augustus Clive.... Feels so retro!
    I never know what people are going to love! I love Louisa Plum, but I also love Louisa Bernice, and that isn't very popular! I guess when I make a long enough list, something is going to be great. Augustus Clive is very handsome and sounds like a Beatrix Potter character. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by zard
    I never know what people are going to love! I love Louisa Plum, but I also love Louisa Bernice, and that isn't very popular! I guess when I make a long enough list, something is going to be great. Augustus Clive is very handsome and sounds like a Beatrix Potter character. Love it!
    Louisa Bernice is very nice too! I think Louisa Bernadette is very pretty!

Louisa Bernice is very nice too! I think Louisa Bernadette is very pretty!

Love Louisea Bernadette. Sounds like she has a sparkly retro barette in her hair. I used to have a bright red plastic barette that was shaped like a bow.