Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A sibling for Jane and Henry

We are expecting our third in just under three months, don't know the sex, and really aren't sure about a name. Our last name begins with an L, is two syllables ending in -um, and honestly sounds funny with most names (although some L names go well with it, and we'd love to use an L name if possible, especially to honor my mom)! Our children are Jane Audrey and Henry Atlas. We'd like a first name that is classic enough to go with Jane and Henry, but not TOO classic or overused such as William, Charles, Katherine, etc. We love those names, but are looking for something a little less common these days. For instance, we know NO little Jane's which is pretty cool, but we've got Henry's running out our ears! We also like a middle name that is a little different and sticking with the vowel sound (as in Audrey, Atlas) would be fun but is not essential. I look forward to reading ALL your suggestions!

Re: A sibling for Jane and Henry

We are expecting our third in just under three months, don't know the sex, and really aren't sure about a name. Our last name begins with an L, is two syllables ending in -um, and honestly sounds funny with most names (although some L names go well with it, and we'd love to use an L name if possible, especially to honor my mom)! Our children are Jane Audrey and Henry Atlas. We'd like a first name that is classic enough to go with Jane and Henry, but not TOO classic or overused such as William, Charles, Katherine, etc. We love those names, but are looking for something a little less common these days. For instance, we know NO little Jane's which is pretty cool, but we've got Henry's running out our ears! We also like a middle name that is a little different and sticking with the vowel sound (as in Audrey, Atlas) would be fun but is not essential. I look forward to reading ALL your suggestions!

Girls:
    Lilias
    Lisbeth
    Louisa nn Lulu
    Lydia

Boys:
    Laszlo
    Linus
    Lionel
    Louis

Re: A sibling for Jane and Henry

You have great naming style.