Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: Another School Name Game...

...but this time you are the kid! You go to _________ Elementary School:
    My Answer: Hilltop Elementary

You are in the third grade. You run out with your friends to go play on the playground at recess.
    What is your name? (any name not your own, maybe a scramble of your name)
    My Answer: Kiersten Reyes

What are your friends' names? There are nine of them and they are all girls. Do they have middle and last names and nicknames? You may use names of your actual elementary friends if you want.
    My Answers: Whitney Ann Hollis, Zoe Devon Caufield, Shannon Marie Meyers, Megan Elizabeth Hopkinson, Kellyann Copperson, Hailee Kate Paterson, Alexis Jane Parson, Isabel Marie Thomas and Phoebe Marie Lawson

First all of you play a game where you can't touch the ground, because it is a sea of lava. You can only get across the playground by jumping and swinging. One of your friends _______....
    My Answer: Whitney
    ....gets "benched" by the evil recess-monitors for:
    My Answer: jumping of the swing!

What does the meanest monitor have a tattoo of on her ankle?
    My Answer: a sad face

By now the lava game has gotten boring and you feel bad playing without your friend so you take out your prized baby doll given to you when your sister was born. This doll was the start of your baby-naming career! What is its name?
    My Answer: Zachariah ( Zay)

You play with the doll for a while but then go to join the classwide game of boys-v.s.-girls tag!! The boys are "it". What are nine of the boys' names? Do they have middle and last and nick names? You may use the names of your actual elementary school friends if you want!
    My Answers: Eric, David, Jack, Patrick, Johnathan (John), Alex, Tristan, Tyler and Liam

As a bonus, what are five more names (either boys, girls, or combos) of other actual elementary friends that you can remember? Hurry up, recess is almost over!
    My Answers: Allegheny, Bridget, Rikki, Hannaleigh and Kara

Oh no, the monitors are blowing their whistles! Time to go back in.
    What is your third-grade teacher's name, and, as a bonus, do you like her?
    My Answer: Mrs. Deshon ( I like her)

Ok, I promise I'm almost done. But just for fun, what were some of the most popular names in your third grade class?
    My Answers: Hannah, Katie, Johnathan, William

Hope you had fun being a third grader again, even if it was only for a short while!

but this time you are the kid! You go to _________ Elementary School:
    My Answer: Ephiphany

You are in the third grade. You run out with your friends to go play on the playground at recess.
    My Answer: Ziona Farr

What are your friends' names? There are nine of them and they are all girls. Do they have middle and last names and nicknames? You may use names of your actual elementary friends if you want.
    My Answers: Sarah, Erin, Angel, Jennifer (Jenni), Melissa (Missy), Melanie (Mel), Amy, and Emily-and-Erika (twins!).

First all of you play a game where you can't touch the ground, because it is a sea of lava. You can only get across the playground by jumping and swinging. One of your friends _______....
    My Answer: Jenni
    My Answer: putting a worm in Amy's pants

My Answer: a snake

By now the lava game has gotten boring and you feel bad playing without your friend so you take out your prized baby doll given to you when your sister was born. This doll was the start of your baby-naming career! What is its name?
    My Answer: Madison (maddy)

You play with the doll for a while but then go to join the classwide game of boys-v.s.-girls tag!! The boys are "it". What are nine of the boys' names? Do they have middle and last and nick names? You may use the names of your actual elementary school friends if you want!
    My Answers: Derek, Jesse, Andrew (Andy), Richard, Seth, Nathan(Nate), Joshua (Josh), Daniel (Danny), Tyler

As a bonus, what are five more names (either boys, girls, or combos) of other actual elementary friends that you can remember? Hurry up, recess is almost over!
    My Answers: Patrick Chilson, Carol Guthrie, and Michael Ayers (Mike).

My Answer: Mrs. Puffer (and no I did not like her)

Ok, I promise I'm almost done. But just for fun, what were some of the most popular names in your third grade class?
    My Answers: Emily, Jennifer, Michael, Avery (for boys), and, Mel names for girls Ryan, Katie, Sarah

Hope you had fun being a third grader again, even if it was only for a short while!

...but this time you are the kid! You go to Richard Kingsbury Elementary School.

What is your name? Savannah Jennifer Kumlin

What are your friends' names? There are nine of them and they are all girls. Do they have middle and last names and nicknames?
    1 Kelly Rose Livesey
    2 Nicole Christina "Nicki" Malloy
    3 Kimberly Meaghan "Kim" Wright
    4 Vanessa Alexis "Nessie" Bustos
    5 Kelsey Whitney Sousa
    6 Dayna Kaitlyn Signore
    7 Rebecca Jozlyne "Becca" Rathier
    8 Morgan Samantha DeCesare
    9 Amelia Ashley "Lia" DeLuca

First all of you play a game where you can't touch the ground, because it is a sea of lava. You can only get across the playground by jumping and swinging. One of your friends, Dayna, gets "benched" by the evil recess-monitors for throwing sand at Nicki.

What does the meanest monitor have a tattoo of on her ankle? The gothic-looking initials of J.D.

By now the lava game has gotten boring and you feel bad playing without your friend so you take out your prized baby doll given to you when your sister was born. This doll was the start of your baby-naming career! What is its name? Elyse

You play with the doll for a while but then go to join the classwide game of boys-vs-girls tag! The boys are "it". What are nine of the boys' names? Do they have middle and last and nick names?
    1 Max Efrain Mongeau
    2 Stephen Thomas "Steve" Shields
    4 Ryan Richard Mays
    5 Zachary Matthew "Zac" St. Jean
    6 Noel Jordan Klemanchuck
    7 James William "Jimmy" Burns
    8 Fabian Derick Greco
    9 Quim Andrew Fortin

1 Morgan
    2 Carlos
    3 Sabrina
    4 Ralph
    5 Kyle

Mrs. Murphy, and I like her

1 Alexa
    2 Bryan
    3 Sarah
    4 Catherine
    5 Sean

My Answer: Notre Dame Elementary

My Answer: Jordyn Hawk

My Answers: Victoria (Vicki), Rebekah (Bekah) Emily, Rachel, Jessica (Jessie), Taylor, Sydney, Ruby, Hannah

My Answer: Tatum
    My Answer: hitting the mnitor with a ball

My Answer: a skeleton

My Answer: Leandra

My Answers: Nathan, Shane, Alex, Aidan, Wyatt, Benjamin (Ben), Grant, Adrian, Hayden

My Answers: Brittany, Cody, Gracie, Fred, Elijah

My Answer: Ms. Brooks no,shes not very nice

My Answer: John A. Forrest Elementry

My Answer: Lee-Anne Victoria Johnson

What are your friends' names? There are five of them and they are all girls. Do they have middle and last names and nicknames? You may use names of your actual elementary friends if you want.
    My Answers: Karen, Renee, Janice, Jessica (nn: Jessie) , And Alexa-Rae

My Answer: Alexa-Rae
    My Answer: Tripping someone on accident

My Answer: a daisy on fire

By now the lava game has gotten boring and you feel bad playing without your friend so you take out your prized baby doll
    given to you when your sister was born. This bear was the start of your baby-naming career! What is its name?
    My Answer: Crystal-Anne

You play with the bear for a while but then go to join the class wide game of boys-v.s.-girls tag!! The boys are "it". What are five of the boys' names? Do they have middle and last and nick names? You may use the names of your actual elementary school friends if you want!
    My Answers: Cory, Christopher (nn: Chris), Justin, Jake, and Mohomadd

As a bonus, what are four more names (either boys, girls, or combos) of other actual elementary friends that you can remember? Hurry up, recess is almost over!
    My Answers: Heather, Farah, Jack, and William

My Answer: Mr. Quinn (btw: HE IS AWSOME!!!!!!)

Fave Girl Names: Mariella, Brynn, and Bria
    Fave Boy names: Dallas, Tyler, and Ryan