Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: I'm naming my third boy....thoughts about WADE?

I'm new to this site also! It would be officially be Bradley, but I do like Brad as the nickname. Thank you for the link. Everyone's feedback has been so helpful!

Love Wade! I love seeing names I love but know I will never get to use :(. I think it is handsome, cute for young boy but can easily carry him through life! The reason we will not be using it is because my husband likes Edward nn Ward better. But still on my list. Good Luck!

I love Wade as well. I know a Wade, now in his twenties, and one of his brothers is actually named Grant! I always thought the names went well together.

I love your other boys' names but I can't get my head around Wade. Can't place why though, maybe the similarity to Wayne, which I am also not keen on. Sorry! I hate to sound negative but I suppose we all have preferences.

On the other hand I think Aaron and Brad are gorgeous (and I've never met a Brad who wasn't hot ;) ) Good luck!

I LOVE Wade! It doesn't get the DH approval so it's a no go for me. I'd love to meet a little Wade one day or a big one for that matter. I don't think of a cowboy when I hear it. If anything it has a trendy/new Cade/Jaden/Hayden feel with out being put in the same category. It stands out to a be classic and strong name with modern twist (my opinion of course).

Also I love Evan, Grant, and Wade together.