Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wilder?

Wilder?

I'm nowhere near having kids, but I've always loved the name 'Wilder' and, well, I was wondering if it was a little too wild. :P My sister used it for her son (Wilder Frank) a couple of years ago, but I've always imagined using it as a middle name (Henry Wilder, Thomas Wilder, etc) -- WDYT?

Re: Wilder?

I've always loved it too. I think of Almanzo Wilder and Little House on the Prairie, which I loved too much as a kid. Some celebrity named his baby Wilder a few years ago and I recently met a little boy name Wylder (He was very sweet and not Wild at all). It's on my list, but I don't know. I'm afraid he'll be some little terror and I'll get no sympathy from anyone because I named him WILDER and they'll be like, "What did you expect?", but I love it.

I love the idea of using it as a middle name. I think Henry Wilder is awesome.

I like it, especially as a middle name. It made me think of Little House and the Prairie as well. A very handsome name!

Love Wilder as a middle name, it sounds so handsome and intellectual ha. The actress Kate Hudson's brother has a son named Wilder Brooks Hudson, and that is what reminded me.